Cheapest GPU with More than 16Gb Vram?

Hey all so ive recently been playing alot with Deepfake and other AI projects but it seems that my RTX A4000 and Titan V Both have the same issues while training the models of running out of Memory and it seems that its possible to get something such as an WX6800 Pro gpu for £1600 from a supplier at work and just curious if anyone knows of any other GPUs that are an option at the moment. I know id be losing CUDA but afaik the DeepFace software i use can still take advantage of AMD so it shouldnt be too much of an issue using either NVIDIA or AMD.

Probably a 32 GB M1-Max laptop. Lol.

Probably a 3090… I wouldn’t call it cheap, but there’s not a lot of consumer options, and the professional options are quite a bit more. If you can get a WX6800 Pro for cheaper, though, that’s probably your best bet.

Yeah i was thinking maybe an A5000 since i would be able to get one for £1900 from the same supplier at work and still turns out cheaper than a 3090 + id get warranty from work too what maybe worth while, although I just need to figure out if its worth the extra expense to gain cuda but then also lose some Vram so kind of in a pros and cons for both sides at the moment.

You know the workload better than me, and how much the extra vram will benefit vs CUDA. I haven’t been keeping track of the market recently, but I did manage to get a 3090 for £1700 last Christmas, which isn’t too bad for an aftermarket card.

Oh thats a great price! i guess ill keep an eye out and if i cant find a 3090 for a reasonable price (since most of them at the moment ive seen are selling for around £3000…) so if I cant i guess in that case ill get an A5000 whats a 3090 + Quadro Drivers and features i think? for £1900 what still seems reasonable.

If talking about exceeding 16gb VRAM, then 3090 for a conventional GPU.
Otherwise, it’ll be RTX A4500(+) or AMD WX6800 / 6700* [should AMD release an option]

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.