Chassis and AIO water cooler compatibility

Earlier today i was gifted a Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing 280mm AIO, i’ll take this opportunity to move my system into a more modern chassis and incorporate the AIO to the system.
I want a white chassis with at least one 5.25 bay, so i took a look at the CM Stryker SE and the Corsair Air 540.
I really like the Stryker SE but i’m concerned whether my AIO hoses will be able to reach the front of the case.
Do you guys think it’ll fit? If it doesn’t, i’ll just settle on the Corsair Air 540.

P.S.: I must mention, a few months ago i bought a (defective) CM Cosmos SE, which is slightly shorter than the Stryker and i was able to install a Corsair H80i v2 in a similar manner:

Put it in the top then?

The top only supports a 240mm AIO, the one i got is 280mm.

Ah, right.

According to Thermaltake, the tubes are 326mm long. But not all the length will be available as the tubes don’t come straight out of the pump.

You could just contact Cooler Master and ask for the required length of tubing between front and CPU/motherboard tray.
According to a review on modders-inc.com the the tubes on the Master Liquid Pro 280 is 358 ± 5mm, so about 30mm longer than on the Thermaltake.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tip!
I’ll contact them and seek the info.

1 Like