Castiel Book Has Been Pulled Off the Market to be Fixed - Sam's Wasteland Within

@Thinking_Emoji and @b3ans
UK Kindle Version:
I can't give you a link cause I was viewing it from a US IP address which would not allow you to buy it.

There technically separate. This is due in part to how amazon set up self publishing. I'll working on combing them so they are on one page.

Nope.

1 Like

y u no let me buy

1 Like

Hmm. I'm currently in discussion with Amazon about merging the two. It may take 48 hours which means the kindle version may not be available for a little bit sorry.

@Thinking_Emoji Oh that's cause I'm viewing it from a US link. That's why. Do a search in Amazon for Sam's Wasteland Within. It's come up and you should be able to buy it. You can keep the other version I gave you.

1 Like

Eeewwwww lesbians?!?! JUST KIDDING ... purchased.

3 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised to find the paperback version can be ordered in the UK! I should have it by tomorrow!

1 Like

Mine will be arriving on the third. are these print-to-order or are you working through a publisher?

Print to order.

1 Like

Also I worked with Amazon to get book the kindle version and print version to be on the same page. Makes life easier.

1 Like

Don't be humble, nominate yourself :) I would love it if you did the Q&A for April because the next month for me is going to be really trying.

2 Likes

Totally go nominate it. I will second.

1 Like

Can confirm you can prime it in the UK :)

2 Likes

Luckly @MFZuul nominated the book so I did not have to. Yes I could do a Q&A on the book. I could even do it on camera since I have a web camera. We'd work out the details of that later in pm probably.

1 Like

Seems like a interesting story idea.
Have not got the book yet but will read it when i get a chance

1 Like

I've pulled the book off the market to fix it and make it better.

Video announcing me pulling the book off the market:

Much respect

3 Likes