Castiel Book Has Been Pulled Off the Market to be Fixed - Sam's Wasteland Within

Video Announcement:

Description of book:
Sam awakens to a ruined world with no memories of who she is but she believes she is someone else. She must survive the Australian wasteland to find both herself and what's left of the life she had before.

Genre: Post Apocalypse [No Zombies though]

After trying out the live stream I decided I'm not going to do it every Saturday. I rather have a real narrator for the story.

Edit: Revision were made and are now live.

EDIT TWO: BOOK HAS BEEN PULLED TO MAKE IT BETTER

26 Likes

Dang, that a good price.

Can't wait the video so if you cover it sorry, but do you set that price or does Amazon? Also do they make it to order or?

Would be an interesting video on a general overview of publishing/selling a book on amazon.

3 Likes

I set the price. I made it as low as I could.

2 Likes

yah ! No zombies :) Cool

3 Likes

bought a paperback, will let my sister read it first then ill read it, she's a bit of a bookworm

1 Like

Purchasing now.

2 Likes

Downloading the app for my desktop now..Will purchase later..Should have some money in a week or so..

2 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Now that I'm leaving my second job and I'll have time, I should pick up a copy :D

3 Likes

Congrats on the release, man. I'll pick up a copy as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Purchased. Will read.

2 Likes

Next BOM??

1 Like

.... I don't know. I mean anyone is welcome to nominate it. If it did get nominated and won the nomination, I'd be willing to do a question & answer about it.

2 Likes

I read your name, and then saw the books name and immediately thought you were trying to sell fan fiction. xD

LOL. Nope.

1 Like

Paperback in my cart waiting for my weekly checkout. After I read it I'll pass it around.

2 Likes

Congraz! Ordered the paperback.

1 Like

do you have a wikipedia page yet?

Edit: also, just ordered a physical copy

It's not available in kindle version on amazon uk :(

I was about to bring up the point about UK reading. I don't have a Kindle but I was hoping to pinch my other half's =[