Cases!xd

just before i pick out a case for my new build was wondering if any1 knew some sick atx cases that can handle a 360mm rad front and top... post!!!!

There are a lot of cases that will support 3x120mm fans on the front and on top... but I am not sure if the cases will support two 360mm rads at both locations at the same time.

Just to be clear: You want two 360mm rads inside the case?

What cases have you picked out already?

enthoo evolv atx tg

1 Like

not a fan of the evga since im an amd fanboy lol

I know for a fact 2 360mm thin radiators will fit in a fractal design define r5 or s, actually emailed fractal about it and they sent back pictures showing both will fit, but it is tight!
You could take a look at something like a entho primo, corsair 900d, silverstone tj07, etc. those will all support massive radiators but at a price.

360 in front, 280 in the top and it's not too huge. Or if you don't care about size I like the thermaltake core series.

That is a good quality case, and it will fit two 360mm rads... but not the fat (35mm+) ones:

You can mod this case to get the fans above the case structure I believe. Under the top shroud.

Maybe you can get a fat one in there:

There is the Primo as well. Top and bottom mounting:

The NZXT Noctis might be able to fit the rads, but you have to like the style:

1 Like

Don't, just don't.
On a moral level, buying Thermalfake products while knowing about their business practices is right up there with actively supporting ISIS.
You really don't want to support a company that makes most of its money by stealing designs from smaller companies, making cheap knock-offs that look almost exactly the same and threatening to sue them into bankruptcy if they dare to complain. (which is why Caselabs later said that Thermalfake didn't copy their designs even though anyone blessed with the gift of sight can see that they're nearly identical)

Jay and Jerry did a huge topic about it almost 2 years ago.

Timestamped to 46:52, goes on quite a while.

Damn this is news to me.

I'm a bad person :imp: I knew that and I'm currently sitting next to a thermaltake core x2

NZXT Phantom 530.
Looks are just a personal thing.

1 Like

I have to admit that I love some of the stuff NZXT does but for some reason never could settle on the feature set.

I know for a fact that this one will as I have one myself though I cant really recommend it because I think the fit and finish are kinda shitty for the price tag

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Pro-M-TemperedGlass.html

Don't know what your price point is but the CaseLabs Merlin SM8 can handle 2 360 rads in it's standard configuration. I have an Alphacool Monsta 360x80mm in the front and a 420(3x140mm)x45 in the top. But with CaseLabs you can change the configuration however you want.

First thing that came to mind after building my 1700x in one.

yeh lol im not a fan of nzxt i have the nptis 450 nd its ugly... and the primo is a bit big... i lile the evolv atx... and the other phantek one... pretty nice tbh phantek seems to be the best chlise i think

I like the phanteks cases. My evga was 99 dollars cheap. Shrugs

yeh i have 2 of the ek slim series 360mm radiators

1 Like

yeh im going for over priced... as i do have 2 fury xs... so its the best amd build i can do atm lol