Can't post - internal server error 500

Hi

I signed up using an email address initially rather than using a Google account for auth. However, using an email address even though I validated it would not allow me to post replies or create a thread, just resulted in ‘internal server error 500’ message pop up each time I tried. My initial account was created with username ‘justin’. I’m posting this message with a new account that I created using the Google sign in flow.

Hi Justin welcome.

I see there is an issue with your other main account.
I did a quick poke at it, and figured out that there is already a really old inactive account with the same username.
That might be the reason for your problem.

Could you try to login into you other account, and see if it works now?
And report back to me.

Thanks Grtz MA.

Hi, thanks for taking a look, unfortunately it still does the same thing. Allows me to login but gives the internal server error 500 message when trying to reply.

Presumably a bug with the sign up process it seems as it said that username was available.

1 Like

Well i could eventually delete that said account for ya.
So that you could try to register a new one with a cool nickname fancy nickname.

Sure, thanks, if you could delete the one I set up with my hotmail account I could re-register with a slightly different username.

Done i deleted your other account.

You could try to register a new one.
Then we can see if that works.
When not, then we will have to poke a bit deeper into this.

Grtz Angel :slight_smile:

Success! thank you for sorting it.

1 Like

Just testing again after logging out and then back in.

1 Like

Cool that it´s working now. :slight_smile: