Can't get computer to stop crashing

specs 

intel 1366 i7 950q

gigabyte gtx 670 

asus rapmpage IV gene 

6GB GSkill 1600

corsair ax 850

intell 120GBssd

This problem began recently after moving my computer into the basement. The crashing is spontaneous and will occur during gaming or even web browsing. When the computer crashes the same sound will play continually through the speakers and it will yield no blue screen. I have been looking through the windows event viewer and I there are hundreds of events with the ID 474 “svchost (1600) SRUJet: The database page read from the file "C:\Windows\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" at offset 20783104 (0x00000000013d2000) (database page 5073 (0x13D1)) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes failed verification due to a page checksum mismatch.  The stored checksum was [10053b7c00002775] and the computed checksum was [4b62349d3750c1dd].  The read operation will fail with error -1018 (0xfffffc06).  If this condition persists then please restore the database from a previous backup.  This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.” Now after I had seen that I tried expanding the page file to 20 GB and I have been taking out my ram sticks to see if one of them is faulty, I have had no success and this crashing is starting to become terribly annoying. Some days it will go without crashing and other days it will crash 2-3 times.  If anyone on the forum has any imput it would be greatly appreciated :) 

Try using a different harddisk with a fresh OS install. If it runs stable you know its your SSD beeing naughty or a software issue. Have you checked all internal cables after you moved your computer? Might be somehting out of its place. 

Hope this helps in any way.

Have you tried turning it on and off again? In seriousness, probably a dying SSD. Try running something like crystakdiskinfo to find out more about the health of the drive.

im pretty sure that all the cables are in properly.i was trying to avoide re-isntalling windows i just installed it. but thanks for the help lets hope it works !

so after my computer had crashed about 4 times in 2  hours i got pissed off and went from using win 8 on my ssd to using a version of win 7 that had been previously installed on my 2tb. and it still crashed after only about 20 minutes. so im pretty sure it is not my ssd, and i also swapped out one ram stick every time it crashed to see if it was bad ram but it seems like they are fine, i even ran prime 95 for a while it seemed to be ok, does anybody else have any ideas what it could be ???

Heat maybe?

no im pretty sure its not that my gpu idles at 31, cpu is at 34 and my case has a shit load of air flow 

I had something like this happen. Turns out the PSU was getting old, and resulted in a soft freeze. I turned the power management to power saver until I was able to get a new PSU and it fixed it until the PSU showed up.

Could try setting it to power saver and see if it goes longer before crashing.

"

• Any power-on or system startup failures or lockups.
  • Spontaneous rebooting or intermittent lockups during normal operation.
  • Intermittent parity check or other memory-type errors.
  • Hard disk and fan simultaneously failing to spin (no +12v).
  • Overheating due to fan failure.
  • Small brownouts cause the system to reset.
  • Electric shocks felt on the system case or connectors.
  • Slight static discharges disrupt system operation."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/List_four_symptoms_that_indicate_a_faulty_power_supply

I had the exact same issue with my old rig.... which is what drove me to rebuild.  The problem rig was an Asus P6T with a i7-940.  I have since reused the RAM, GPU, and PSU without issue, so I am certain they were not at fault.  It happened from the very beginning of the build.  

I never found the issue, but chalked it up to faulty motherboard and happily built a new rig.

hey guys i know this is really late response. but ive been constantly trying new things to make it stop crashing but nothing has seemed to work. i have unplugged my ssd and installed a fresh os on. i have the most recent bios version the only things that i can think of causing this are mbo, cpu, ram, or psu. i cant afford to upgrade all of these so  i need to  pinpoint which one it is. any ideas?. i already tried setting my computer to power save mode.i have also run prime 95 and fur mark for 2 and a half hours and it did not crash but after i had cancelled it and was browsing the web it crashed PLLEEAASSSEE halp

Idk why people haven't told you to run diagnostic software. Try prime 95 for your cpu only, then with your ram. If you get the error quickly without stress tests, then you should get it pretty quickly with stress tests. Check your voltages to your cpu. Make sure your ram sticks are running on stock settings. You can try mem86 but Id check that last as it takes the most time to set up. Check your gpu. Make sure your clock speed is stock. Run afterburner's GPU stress test after you run prime with cpu only. Try disabling your sound drivers and see if it still happens. Swap your graphics card to another slot as it could be a slot on the mobo going bad or dust in the system(dust the whole thing if you have an air compressor or a CO2 can that you can buy for $3 at any computer store. I had the same thing but I think I fixed it with a virus scan on another computer. Do you know if this problem works in safe mode too? Try all the above and then a fresh install before throwing parts at it. Might save you some money, or waste your time. My bet is a virus or audio driver.

i have tried running individual diagnostics software like prime 95 and other stress tests. this error always happens   randomly. like it has gone a week without crashing and then crashed 4 times in the same day. i have cleared the cmos memory and reset the motherboard to factory defaults so that all of the voltages and timings are correct. i am going too try swapping my gpu to the second pci slot now and we will see how that goes. thanks digit6 

update: so i have pulled everything out of the pci slots in my motherboard and swapped my gpu into the second pci 8x slot and it has not crashed yet ! if it really is the motherboard, finding a new one for cheap is going to be a bitch :(