*Can't get computer to boot

*Edit. I figured I titled this wrong the first time.

Hey you guys, im new to the sight. Ive been watching the show for a long time and I have run into a problemb, so I figured now would be the best time to sighn up and post on a regular basis. Also, I know that it is not the biggest and baddest computer out there, but it is what i could afford and it really is all i need. I do gaming, but not to an extreem. So that being said, onto the question. I have recently started my first computer build and all was going well untill i tried to boot it for the first time. I turn it on and the fans start up, but so does the deadly beeping error codes. It beeps about 45 times and then it shuts itself off, boots itself back up and tries again to no avail. If you guys could help me out that would be awesome. Here are the specs.

Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Mobo

Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500w Power Supply

Intel Core i3-2120 Dual-Core Processor 3.3 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80623I32120

PNY Optima 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC3-10666 1333MHz DDR3 Desktop DIMMs Memory Kit MD8192KD3-1333

Ok well there you have it. I have yet to order the graphics card and the hard drive. I have a spare harddrive in there till I can get the next one ordered. Im looking to get a Sapphire 11201-00-20G Radeon HD 7770 GHZ 1GB DDR5 HDMI / DVI-I / Dual Mini DP PCI-Express Graphics Card. If you guys have any better suggestions on this. Thanks so much for reading this entire post and I look forward to spending time here in the forums.

IDK if im allowed to do this but... BUMP

You should find what the beeps mean in the mobo manual, look it up.

edit* I did some googling though, I think your motherboard uses the Award BIOS, in that case:

"High frequency beeps while running Overheated CPU- Check the CPU fan for proper operation. Check the case for proper air flow."

This sounds like what you're getting, make sure you have applied everything CPU cooler related correctly.

I dont think that overheating would be a problem, considering it has never been run. Could it possibly be a problemb with the ram? I was going through my own specs again and I came acrost this, the ram is what is listed above, but the mobo has for Support for DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory module. like i said earlier im still kinda new to this, but the memory is 1333/10666/800. I dont know what the three numbers for the specs are, but the 1066 and 10666 dont match. sorry if I am completly wrong and being a noob, but this is what i noticed. would that make sence as to being the problem?

It's the frequency (1333 Mhz) that matters, and they should be compatible.

Like I said, you need to look up what the error code means, it's not there just to annoy you, its trying to tell you what's wrong.

Ok, I did some snooping around like you said to. I could not find anything in the mobo manual, but I did find some interesting things online. Check out this http://forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php/topic,2248.0.html he seems to think it is a power error. Would that make sence in your oppinion? Its a brand new power supply.

It doesn't have to be the PSU, morel ikely you have forgot to plug in something. Go through these steps: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/261145-13-read-posting-boot-problems

Ok i have gone through the troubleshooting and i still have no idea as to what is wrong with it. Any more help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well I have heard back from gigabyte, and they were kind of avoiding the question that i asked. Any way they told me to take out everything except the processor and the RAM. Im kinda in venezula right now, so i will have to do that once i get back. So, is there anyone else who would happen to have suggestions as to what this is wrong with it? Thanks Guys