Cannot get my GPU to work?

Hello, I just when with the $400 dollar build and am having problems with the Radeon hd 6670 graphics card.

To save you time of finding the video the parts are as follows

CPU: Intel Pentium G860 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61MA-D3V Micro ATX  LGA1155 Motherboard

Memory: A-Data XPG Gaming Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Hard Drive: OCZ Agility 4 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 6670 1GB Video Card

Case: Rosewill R218-P-BK-450W ATX Mid Tower Case w/450W Power Supply

Optical Drive: Sony AD-7280S-0B DVD/CD Writer

The problem I'm having Is one: I cannot Get the fan on the gpu to work

and 2: I cannot get the hdmi, (which is apart of the gpu) to display on my monitor.

Any help/ suggestions would be great.

Reconnect the power cables and GPU to the pci slots.

Like Kelvin said, re-seat the card in the PCI-E slot and reconnect the cables to make sure everything is secured correctly. Also, see if there are any loose wires coming out of the graphics card. Sometimes there is a wire with a small plug that will plug into the card's PCB in order to power the fan correctly.

If none of that works, then you're probably going to have to RMA the card and get a new one.

Also, make sure you are using a PCI-E power cord (6 pin with attachable or breakable 2 pin) not the motherboard power cord (4 pin with attachable or breakable 4 pin).

Thanks a bunch, I will try your suggestions tomorrow and respond tomorow with some pictures if my problem persists

Well despite my best efforts, It appears as though my GPU didn't come with a pci-e port or a cord. So would it be best if i just RMA the card?

You realize the pci-e slot is on your motherboard right? 

And this is why I need help. lol I shall go over everything again and hopefully bring back a more accurate report.

The PCI-E slot is the slot on your motherboard that the graphics card actually plugs into, lol. Just make sure it's seated in there firmly and evenly.