Cannot boot into Manjaro

My PC had 16GB of DDR4 ram. I bought another pair (2X8GB) of the exact same model, but they were problematic. Therefore, I used the “Lifetime warranty” they had and got a replacement. Unfortunately, the new pair is not exactly the same, and I experienced some issues (crashed, reboots, etc) although memtest came clean after 24h run.

I removed one pair and I am back to normal, apart from the fact that Manjaro does not boot anymore. I am getting a strange screen after selecting the option in GRUB.

Whatever I tried, I cannot make it load the OS. Any help to avoid install, would be appreciated

I assume you removed the new pair and not the old/attempted boot with original config? Were they the same speed/pwr requirements? No updates were installed between reboots? I’m not that familiar with manjaro but I assume you tried to boot into recovery, tried fdisk/repair sys options? Try to boot and restore from live cd/media? Check all cables, time out could suggest media/storage/os not available?

Edit: first thing I would try is reseating ram and all cabling in original configuration (if you haven’t already)

Yes, I removed the new ones and I am using the old trusted pair.
Memtest and Windows (dual boot) running ok since (windows had BSoD with 2 pairs on).

I will try the repair option and see.