Can you bring down the price. (Gaming Build)

Hi There

I have configured this new built. Its a gaming build; First of all is it good? second I would love to change a component to decrease some price. However, I do not want to change the graphics card as well the parts should be available at CanadaComputers or Newegg. I would really appreciate some good suggestions.

Thanks.

You can bring down the Price by a 100$ if you pick up win7. You can easily upgrade to win 10. AND BAM win10 for 20 Bucks. I think Pauls Hardware made a Video about this recently.

1 Like

you could go with a nano which is 650 compared to 800 and oc it a bit for fury x performance

1 Like

There are other places to get Windows 10 keys for a lot cheaper. Check out /r/microsoftsoftwareswap on Reddit, or Kinguin.net. Paul from Paul's Hardware gets his Windows 10 keys from Kinguin, and hasn't had any problems yet.

1 Like

You could replace that 1000w psu with a 750w EVGA supernova to save $132
Get a Windows 10 key for ~$20 from Kinguin.net as others have mentioned to save $100
You could get slightly cheaper mushkin RAM (2X8GB, 1600) to save another $20

This saves you ~$250 without sacrificing performance. Hope this helps.

1 Like

The Corsair H55 all in one is a great for half the cost of the Thermaltake.

1 Like

Perfect! thanks everyone for your valuable input. I will definitely go with windows suggestion and will surely look into the power supply for some savings.

I have a corsair h55 and a Thermaltake they're about the same.

I wouldn't recommend either of them. Get a hyper 212 or similar instead. Its way cheaper and the performance is just as good, and its much quieter.

1 Like