Can we all just bust out our tinfoil hats for a moment?

Take that tinfoil hat off, it's actually magnifying the radiation going into your skull. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

"Can we all just bust out our tinfoil hats for a moment?"

What do you mean "for a moment"

/s

But I think what you are saying is only one of the many worries about being tracked.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the replies! I'm not really a mobile guru, but I have picked up a few things from this thread.

and how is that tinfoil hattery? >_>

it is so your fridge, your light bulbs and everything is looking at you. People wanted a god, so they made one.

Never knew about of any of this.

dude where the picture of giorgio? you cant just say it man....wtf...

Your concerns are justified, and you're not the only one that's thought about this. While the address space of IPv6 isn't infinite, it allows for about 3.4×10^38 addresses. That's more addresses than there are stars in the galaxy! So yes, every device can have a unique IP address, just like your physical address. This raises a whole lot of questions. For instance, no more subpoenas, because IPSs won't need DHCP for their customers. The law will have to catch up to protect the people (if it's not busy punishing, oppressing, and enslaving them.)

Kubuksa answered this, but they could probably use GPS as well. There is no guarantee of GPS being enabled though. Your radio is almost certain to be on.