Can I run Titan fall?

I didn't get a beta key so I have no idea if I can run the game. 

Specs

Screen: 1600x900

CPU: Intel i5 2450m

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 635m

RAM: 6GB

I know it's not the best system.  I don't mind if I have to play at 30FPS but 60 would be a bonus. 

Can I run titan fall and if I can what Settings? 

Forgot to mention the graphics card has 2GB of RAM

Probably all low settings but playable 30fps at a cost of loud noise and heat.

On my GT 560 / i5 2670k @ 4.5 Ghz rig Titanfall struggles with everything on low, no AA and 8x anisotropic, dropping down to 40 fps at times at 1920*1200 resolution, so I would say no. GT 635m is a much worse card right?

You MIGHT get 30fps at some resolution, but as a multiplayer FPS game I'd say 30 is way too low a framerate to have any fun with the game. 

On the upside, even everything on low the game looks passably nice, and as terrible as no anti-aliasing sounds, for whatever reason I rarely notice jagged edges in this game. It's better than, say, mass effect 3 with FXAA on.

Unsure of the settings, but I am confident that you can run it

it's a beta, try it out, and give feedback.

I don't have a beta key.

I'm thinking you will have a lot of trouble running that game. Ito pretty new and looks very graphics heavy. I think you would have huge heat and crashing problems not to mention noise. I think if you want to play Titan fall you should consider upgrading.

^^^ lol graphics heavy? it runs on the source engine it dosent take a lot to run that game.

Minmum specs 

Your laptop should be able to run it, if it dosent EA offers refunds on origin  for that kind of thing.

For PC digital downloads, we've introduced the Great Game Guarantee.

The Great Game Guarantee allows you to return EA digital game downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-purchased/pre-ordered, whichever comes first.

Thanks everyone,  I found a YouTube video of someone running titan fall on my laptop. I can it just fine if i lower the resolution so I'm a very happy man right now.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSlzuZ7b33c