Can I Reinstall Windows 8 on my SSD?

When I plan on making my PC i am going to put a 1tb hard drive in it and then install this version of Windows 8 on the hard drive. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009HI2W66/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Then later on i plan on getting a 120gb Samsung 840 ssd and i want to install windows 8 on to my ssd and then use my hard drive just for storage. Will this work or will i have to buy a new copy of windows 8. Also one last question , is it possible to install 1 or 2 steam games on my ssd and install the others that i don't play as much on the hard drive. Thanks

Yes, you can migrate your OS to the new SSD. There's a few different ways to do it, but I'm not comfortable telling you about them because my knowledge on that matter is limited. But yes, it is possible to move your OS to your SSD from an HDD. 

Second, yes, you can create a file for steam in your storage drive and install all the big games there. Just make sure you select the right folder when you install the games. 

Third, I highly recommend you just wait until you have the SSD to install your Operating System into it, instead of having to go through the trouble of installing windows in one drive, then cloning the OS and putting it in another drive. You'll save yourself a ton time. 

You don't have to buy a new copy of windows just to move to your SSD.