Can I get in trouble for this?

Okay guys here's the story and I'll try to make it short. I'm a firm believer in VPNs and I've been using PIA for around a year, but I was on AT&T with wireless N pulling ~10-15mbps down until now. I finally got fed up with them and went with Charter who's offering 60mbps down and ~4.5 up. I picked up a Linksys AC1200+ wireless AC gigabit router and some cat6 cable and got everything hooked up and I was getting a good solid 63mbps, which was a huge improvement from what I had before and I was very happy with. Tonight I decided to get my VPN client set up since I hear Charter likes to be nosy and once it was set up I figured I'd speedtest just for kicks, I thought I'd pick up an extra 15mbps tops. My first test to my suprised finished with a solid 100mbps down although my pings were slightly higher. I was really excited so I waited a bit and tried again, I jumped out of my seat with around 152mbps down which I'd literally never seen before except for from speedtest results from other countries. I just tested one last time and got this:

Speedtest 

which absolutely blew my mind. It peaked at somewhere around 215-220 before leveling out.

My question: Is Charter going to throttle me or worse come pounding my door down for this? I mean, I've always used VPNs in the past and I know they're perfectly legal but what could cause my speed to literally triple like that?

Also, I've tested at 5 minute intervals for around 30 minutes now and I've been getting a solid 200-210 mbps down, I decided to wait a while before posting this in case it was a fluke and it isn't.

It's inaccurate. VPN's tend to mess with speed testers. I scored some ridiculous score with speedtest on my 6Mbps ATT connection, and my Steam downloads are still 6Mbps, despite speedtest stating otherwise

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3698643750

And even if you were getting faster speeds, you can't get in trouble for a mistake on their end.

Ok thanks for clearing up the confusion. I see now that speed test that shows on my screen is actually the speed test between my VPN and the speedtest.net server and not what's actually coming through my modem. I do notice that my steam downloads (which I guess should be the true test) are around 8.1MBps so I'm still getting right around 60mbps which for the US is still pretty respectable.