Can anyone suggest Anime I might like?

XXXHolic

Heaven's Lost Property

Demon King Daimao

FLCL

Sekirei

I Kinda Have a thing for Comedic Animes but these are some i like off the top of my head. some of these animes are perverted thats sort of expected but some parts are funnier than others. also in my opinion the Manga's of these animes i've Listed are SOOOO Much better.

Already seen it. please dont post illegal streams of anime, I dont want this being locked because of it.

Holic series not much my thing.

who hasnt seen flcl?

seen heaven's lost property, both seasons.

seen a bit of sekirei and sadly its not my kind of show.

Summer Wars was a pretty good time. Black and White is a beautiful film.

Seen summer wars.

Might check out black and white

Haven't seen anyone mention Lain yet.

You might like Gintama but I don't know if there are dubs or whether they are any good.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya might be a good one for you, and I've heard the dub is pretty good.

I'm sure I've seen Elfen Lied numerous times but honestly I can't remember it very well.

Outlaw Star I saw up there.

Steins;Gate

Battle Angel is short but rather excellent.

got about halfway through Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya before I couldnt pay attention to it anymore.

watched about 4 episodes of Steins;Gate but again, it couldnt hold my attention.

Serial Experiments Lain wasnt my kind of show either.

But I thank you for listing some things people havent listed yet.

I was also trying to hit things that weren't on your anime list.

How about listing some genres you find interesting? Sometimes it can be hard to know what aspects you liked of a show you've given a high rating.

Well i am eagerly awaiting every episode of Kill La Kill, so Action and Comedy

But I do like Slice of life ones like Beck

The new series of Lupin III.

Seen it

never called myself an anime connoisseur. Akira is just a weird ass movie from start to finish.

And I didnt put them on my list becuase I have skimmed through A LOT of shows and havent had time to mark them all in the Dropped List.

Seen enough reviews on the animatrix I kinda know each of the 4 stories.

Hmmm i think you need to be more specific in what you like and prefer And that list is very unfinished of what i can see in this thread most animes being quite close to recent main stream popular animes :/
Since i don't know for sure i will throw out a mixed list of animes here. And then add my own anime list at the bottom. Sometimes you just need to try jumping into the unknown...=^.^=

• I did not see Gurren Lagann in the list nor did i find it recommended...Have you seen it?? o-o
  •  Giniro no Kami no Agito - Eng: Origin - Spirits of the past (movie)
  • The third the girl with the blue eye - (jap name) The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo
  • Utawarerumono is another one perhaps. If you fansy some Fantasy once in a while.
  • Tears of Tiara.
  • Grenadier.
  • GunXSword
  • Kara no Kyoukai movies/Episodes Also known as Garden of sinners i believe. 7 long eps or short movies
  • Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles - they made a game of it if that rings a bell
  • Coppelion

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Silvir
I watch a bit of pretty much everything. Though this list was made 2-3 years ago i think can't remember i haven't put much effort into it since, lacks a lot of titles that's all i know >.<
Have a look into it and see if something looks interesting. Also anime list should give suggestions based on animes you like. o-o

I knew you were going to say something like "never called myself an anime connoisseur", everyone tries to play that card. Yeah you never said that, but you also never said the phrase I like anime or i'm a fan of anime, somethings just speak for themselves. Art is sometimes weird, but the key is to analyze it and see the beauty in it and/or the message/lesson behind it. The animatrix is also a must watch, and what are you talking about when you say 4 stories? I think you are referring to the stories that tie into the matrix movies, but there are 4 more stories involved in the animatrix, trust me you want to watch the whole thing. What are your thought on the other recommendations I posted? 

Oops sorry. Fixing that now. 

I'm one of those purist but dig through this if you would like there has to be plenty of dubs in here by now..

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NonServian

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7674/Bakuman.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12531/Sakamichi_no_Apollon

First of all i added everyone on MAL :D .

Very important:

-Neon Genesis Evangelion

-School Days

-Death Note

-Elfen Lied

-Fate/stay night,

-Kuroshitsuji

-Hunter x Hunter (please watch the original one 1st)

I highly recommend watching them in  jap lang/eng sub

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bakuya

P.S. You have to be high to understand Serial Experiments: Lain

HOW DOES SOMEONE DROP ACCEL WORLD???????  Ok I will admit it takes a bit to get going but holy crap if you like sword art not only does it explain a lot of stuff from sword art but it also has a great story (eventually)

Suggestion I would put up is Log Horizon, its already green lit for a second season and it just concluded its first season 4 weeks ago.