Can anyone suggest Anime I might like?

Can anyone suggest anime I might like based off of what ive seen so far?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/IdealIdeas

I prefer English Dub, but can watch subs if its the only option. (Dont be one of those sub only purists. there are plenty of anime out there that are better english dubbed.)

I need something new to watch.

I highly recommend that before you comment you at least look at my list. you folks keep listing a lot of shows ive already seen. If you dont know how do Alt + F and type name of anime to see if Ive already seen it.

Here's not sure which has dubs.full metal Alchemist and Black Lagoon should have dubs.Attack on titan dub premier sometime this month I think.

• Gintama
  • fullmetal alchemist
  • Durarara
  • Baccano!
  • Attack on Titan
  • Black Lagoon
  • Corpse Princess Shikabane hime

ive seen a large portion of FMA, durarara and baccano are kinda meh.
Ive seen attack on titan and it is on the list, but its listed as Shingeki no Kyojin. Some shows dont seem to use the english names on the listings
Will probably try a few episodes of the others mentioned.

Here's a list from another thread. I haven't gone through it to see what you have and haven't watched yet, but after a quick glance through your list they should all match what you seem to like for the most part.

• .hack//Sign
  • Angel Beats
  • Aria
  • Bakemonogatari
  • Cromartie High School
  • Darker than Black
  • Durarara!!
  • Eureka Seven
  • Evangelion (The newer movies)
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Great Teacher Onizuka
  • K-ON
  • Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
  • Last Exile
  • Log Horizon (Still airing)
  • Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
  • Outlaw Star
  • Seitokai Yakuindomo
  • Sora no Woto
  • Sousei no Aquarion
  • Spice and Wolf
  • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
  • Welcome to the N.H.K.

EDIT: I should make something on My Anime List. I can never remember what I have and haven't watched before.

• .hack series bores me
  • Loved it
  • Havent Seen It
  • Talk talk talk talk talk....
  • Havent Seen It
  • Havent Seen It
  • Meh
  • meh
  • Not much of a robot anime watcher
  • Havent Seen It
  • heard its funny
  • Epic openings and endings, show overall is very dull
  • Interesting
  • meh
  • Havent seen it
  • Havent seen it
  • Havent seen it
  • tired of all the anime based in schools.
  • Heard good things about it
  • More robot stuff...
  • Seen first season, couldnt put myself through more economic education.
  • Romance comedy not much of my thing
  • Loved it

Mature and cerebral: Cowboy Bebop, Planetes, and Ghost in the Shell (tv or film). There's different kinds of animes. There's ones marketed towards kids, teenagers, and ones to the mature audience. These three I recommended on top of my head are the really respectable mature animes. I suggest starting with Cowboy Bebop, it's old but still on of the best and influential tv shows. Plus, the English dubbing in these 3 is really superb.

Otherwise, if you like the run-of-the-mill pervy brainless crap it's a dime-a-dozen.

Here is a few:

• Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
  • Code Geass
  • Tiger & Bunny (I think there is dub by now)
  • D.Gray Man
  • Soul Eater

This is all I can think of right now, I might report back if I can think of any more :)

Seen Cowboy Bebop and its movie, as well as most of Ghost in the Shell.
Planetes is on my possibly to watch list.

• Dont care for gundam
  • Seen most of series
  • Seen it
  • Who hasnt seen it?
  • Meh.
  • Maybe
  • Meh
  • Seen it

Are you interested in films? If so, I recommend the films by Studio Ghibli like Castle in the Sky, or Princess Mononoke, or Laputa...etc... Studio Ghibli filled the hole that Disney could never have, make epic 2d film animations that catered to both young and mature audience.

Also, if you want to get old school watch the Akira movie. It was base off of the manga (another mature and cerebral) which is 10x better but what the movie did was introduce America to anime for the first time. Its what basically made anime mainstream today.

Noragami

• Afro samurai (seires and movie) 
  • Akira (movie. Must watch)
  • Animatrix (Must watch)
  • Baccano
  • Battle angel (movie)
  • Big O
  • Blue Exorcist 
  • Deadman wonderland 
  • Eden of the east (series and movie)
  • Eureka 7 (series and movie)
  • Evangelion (multiple series and multiple movies)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood (or the original)
  • Highlander (movie)
  • Howl's moving castle (movie)
  • Paprika (movie)
  • Spirited away (movie)
  • Trigun (series and movie)

I could go on forever, but I need to do something else. I'll post more later, right now i'm tired of thinking up all the names of anime I use to watch. Everything I posted is good anime and if you don't watch them then you are just missing out. Everyone of them has a dubbed version.

Any thing directed by Satoshi Kon.

Buccan

Kino's Journey

Elfen Lied

Gantz

The Count of Monte Cristo

Excel Saga

c

Seen akira, definitely dont consider it a must watch.

Most shows with gigantic robots are not my kind of show. eureka 7, big o, evangelion, gundam are all not my kind of show.

Seen Eden of the east and movies

Seen Deadman Wonderland

Seen most of FMA and FMAB

Seen EVERY Ghibli movie

Seen Paprika

Couldnt get into Trigun.

Watching Blue Exorcist

Seen elfen Lied and gantz

watching Monte cristo

Excel Saga isnt my thing.

Seen basically every Ghibli movie out.
Akira is rather meh, its way too overrated.

Attack on Titan.

Well if you have seen a lot of those then you should have put them on the anime list you provided, that way I know what I have to work with. Any person that considers themselves as a anime connoisseur can't say Akira isn't a must watch, just sayin... What about the Animatrix?

So this formus causes insanity on my phone but I do recommend Bucanno!

Redline. 

It is a future where flying cars are the norm and a few fool still race wheeled vehicles in the fastest race in the universe.

I find it hard to get REALLY excited about anime, but his completely blew my mind. It took seven years to fully hand draw the film. In the 2000's this is nearly unheard of. The effect is astounding. I completely recommend it to anyone interested in anime.