Can Anyone Recommend Me Some Games?

Alone In The Dark I

Some of these are some that have been mentioned, but oh well.

Deus Ex series (except for Invisible War) Planescape Torment, the Half-Life series, The Longest Journey series, The Secret of Monkey Island, Command and Conquer series up to C&C Generals, The Witcher, Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal Tournament, Quake, System Shock series. Dungeon Keeper, Startopia, Papers Please, The Void, Pathologic, Clive Barker's Undying, Ultima Underworld (really old first person dungeon crawler, but fun), Descent, Jedi Knight series, American McGee's Alice, and Beneath a Steel Sky.

I could say more if you want, but I think that's enough for now.

I prefer the s.t.a.l.k.e.r series to the fallout series personally. There are some nice mods for it to make it look and play more to your liking 

Morrowind. mod it.

Starcraft 2 if you want a competitive strategy game.

There are a lot of other good suggestions in this thread.

If you like competitive, team-work required, multiplayer FPS with RTS elements, give Natural Selection 2 a try.

How about, competitive, hardcore PVP, military FPS, give Arma 2, wasteland/DayZ mod a try.

How about a 2d-top-down old-school dungeons and dragons action/adventure with an immersive story, give Baldur's Gate I Enhanced Edition a try.

These are the only 3 games I play right now. Nothing else is good enough.

FAR CRY 3.

You should give Civ V a try i think you will like it.

I'm running some pretty decent hardware, so I imagine I could run Crysis 2 and 3 pretty well. Thanks for the suggestions. 

Lot's of good suggestions from everyone. I think this is quite a good list of games to look forward to. Thanks everyone!