Can Anyone Recommend Me Some Games?

Okay, so I built my own PC about 6 months ago, and I love the thing to death. But I am looking for some new games to get into. I like a wide variety of games, old and new, I will list off a few so you guys can see what I like to play. Some games I like to play now are Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars Republic Commando, Borderlands 2, Metro Last Light, Rome Total War, Empire Earth II, Skyrim (especially skyrim), Portal 1 and 2, I am kinda into Tomb Raider, but I havent played much. And I quite enjoy minecraft and modded minecraft as well. I look forward to seeing your suggestions.

Nothing really. Most games suck.

faster than light is pretty good, Half Life 1 and 2 are amazing, TF2 is free but very addicting. If you are into things like minecraft for the building aspect of it you should try out garry's mod. Also Deus Ex is really fun, but start with some of the older versions and then move on to revolution.

looking at your list i would recommend fallout, bioshock, rage, deadfall adventures.

If you enjoy Minecraft you may enjoy Starbound. Be warned though, it's still i nearly access and they are doing character wipes when changing things, so if that bothers you wait until it's full release. Besides that Fallout games and Rage seem up your alley.

well its true lol.

Easier to just do this:

Steam Library

full size:  http://agitantclothing.com/uploads/SteamLibrary.jpg

About the only game on there I wouldn't recommend would be E.Y.E.  Just couldn't get into it.  The rest range from solid to great.

Older TES games are good.  I hear a lot of long-time TES fans say that Morrowind is the best game, and while it shows it's age there are fan-made HD patches and the like for it, so you should be able to get it looking pretty on your machine.

Also, keep an eye on Terraria.  It got all the way down to $2.50 or something crazy like that in the last round of Steam sales, so in the near future it could easily re-visit that figure and is ridiculous value at that price.

Since you like Rome total war, i suggest trying Age of empires 3. It's really addicting after you get better at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBBs18HUZik

You've actually already stated many of my suggestions, but I'm just going to leave this link here:

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/pc-gaming/any-good-games-right-now/164012

I suggested a few games with my explanation for them, and I don't really want to have to repost everything.

Terraria goes down to 2.50 every sale, it seems. Not that it isn't worth the 10 bucks it normally costs, if you can get into it.

Some great game recommendations thus far. I'm going to focus on the Skyrim element since you mention liking it alot. Firstly you might want to check out this resource on the topic with over 30 games.

My personal favourites would have to be Kingdoms of Amular Reckoning, Gothic 3, Dark Souls, Neverwinter Nights series, Vampire The Bloodlines, Mass Effect series, Fallout series.

Dragon Age: Origins, The Witcher 1, 2. Pretty damn good games.

I am really enjoying Gotham City Impostors at the moment and it is free to play. I have a code for the professional impostors kit if anyone wants it ? 

The binding of issac is really basic but a lot of fun. 

Batman Arkham Aslyum is a good game if you missed that. 

If you enjoyed Skyrim you may enjoy Fallout 3 and New Vegas. 

Outlast is a great horror game. 

anything that is on humble bundle, that is all I got, well I got about 8 of them and I have gone from about 30 games to almost 100 so there is at least one that you will like

This is the most glorious of game trailers that I've seen in a while.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Far Cry 3 will keep you entertained for months. Dead Space 2 and 3. Anno 2070 is a great simulation game. SimCity is ok if that's your thing. Dirt 3 is a great racing game. Command and Conquer 3 is still a great game IMO. Assassin's Creed 2 and 3. Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 (If your system can handle it)

Hotline Miami

• Bastion
  • Batman (Arkham Asylum, City, Origins)
  • Bioshock series
  • Torchlight series
  • Trine 2