Can Anyone Recommend Me Any Good VPN For Streaming?

i am looking for a good VPN for streaming

https://my.liquidvpn.com/aff.php?aff=175

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

LMAO

kek, I get the same thing still. :gigathink:

OP, I used to use NordVPN in the past, but they’ve pretty much proven to be terrible.

I’ve heard good things about OpenVPN, but I can’t back up these claims.

If it’s something you’re interested in, L1 made a tutorial on how to host your own VPN.

Purchase next tier or higher tier internet service. A vpn will not solve any streaming issues you might have unless you are suffering from severe throttling / traffic shaping.

You are only stacking more on top of an existing issue.

1 Like

I pay for PIA, but don’t expect privacy to be maintained, they were recently taken over, and currently maintain a “no log” claim, so take it with a pinch of salt

Currently Netflix and YouTube will allow me to watch their stuff with it enabled, but Amazon video will not. And the quality/speed is good, with no limits

I’m not from the U.S. so don’t have hulu or any of the others to test.

There is a channel I subsribe to with a discount code if you were interrested, but it is a paid service.

Also, Geoblocking is a thing, which shouldn’t be by-passed, else the distributors will force Netflix to block VPN users as well, like Amazon adn the rest…