Can anyone actually find the Radeon Vii in the states?

Asking a few questions to rule out user error is fine, not the issue, but you are overlooking that the poster has been going back and forth with AMD for a week. That seems very excessive. I would be kinda annoyed if I bought a $700 GPU, am already sure it’s defective and have to go through troubleshooting that is going nowhere for days.

They only need to ask some obvious questions, the ones you mentioned are fine, that rules out most user error cases and doesn’t inconvenience the customer. Yeah maybe some slip through the cracks still, but that is just part of business.

Not just going back and forth. I have provided them with video of the card exhibiting failure. They have indicated this and agreed that the card exhibited defective behavior.

What they have now done is asked me to spend another $30 to acquire a 4k display port to hdmi adapter so i can test the display ports. So instead of a $750 paper weight, i now have a $780 paper weight while i wait to get my new adapter

If you think i will ever buy another AMD gpu, and at this point, most like to include CPU, you are wrong.

There’s one in stock on Newegg right now

Had to RMA my 1700X due to the segfault bug a while ago. Was smooth sailing.

Or just purchase the card from a retailer and not deal with any of this. Just return the card within the 30 days of purchase no questions asked.

Just an update. I have now sent them more video of the card exhibiting the exact same problem with the display port adapter.

Anyone think i received an update monday morning on the status of my RMA request?