Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Fortnite, Gears 5

Thank you for accepting me to your community!
I have made some guides for new/old players who want to get better at the games. There are settings and gears for what you can use to get better. I hope you guys find it helpful and useful!
I want to write some guides about gaming and get into gaming media. I am not able to share the link with you guys :frowning: I hope that I am going to be allowed to do this in order to share the guides with you.

Why don’t you copy those guides for here?

Well it is a link to my web site and I have posted them there, but I am not allowed to post links on level1techs :frowning:

You’re not allowed to because we dont allow spammers to use us for SEO. You’re welcome to talk about some of the topics here in the OP though.

I just wanted to share my guides with you and hear back from you on what should we improve. But It is fine if that is against your guidelines. Cheers!

It’s not against our guidelines, it’s perfectly fine to discuss topics, websites, guides etc. in here. You just can’t post links yet because our forum software prevents new users from posting links. And this is used for spam protection. We’ve had cases when bots on new trust level 0 accounts start to spam links to sketchy sites. So it’s not because we don’t trust you, it’s because we’ve had problems in the past. :slight_smile:

When you reach trust level 1 (you are currently on trust level 0), restrictions are lifted. You will be promoted automatically to trust level 1 when you have read and spend some time on the forum buy reading different threads etc.

If you want to know more about trust levels here’s some info: https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

2 Likes

And, if you keep talking to us, your trust level automatically goes up, so a few more comments, and the forum automatically works out you aren’t a bot, and allows links

2 Likes

Thank you for going the extra mile and elaborating. Once I find some interesting topics on your forum I am going to contribute more!

1 Like