bwcw8x64.sys killer Network Blue Screen Error

As of typing this it is 19:39 on the 11th of August, 2014. The previous night I was simply browsing the web, when all the of the sudden my computer blue screened. I have Windows 8.1 Pro. Never has this happened before. I thought it was a one time thing. So I thought nothing of it. It didn't happen for the rest of the night. The next day, which would be the day of typing this, it happened again. It happened 22 more time throughout the day. That isn't normal. There isn't a set time that is does it, or a set action that triggers it. I could just be sitting on the desktop and have it happen. I have looked it up, but there isn't anything new about it from the last 2 years. It is a Killer Network problem from what I have gathered. I have updated everything. Every driver that I can. I have uninstalled it, re-installed it.  Nothing seems to work. I am at wits end. If anyone can help, I would much like it. I will provide as much information as I can. 

Error Message: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (bwcW8x64.sys) 

Bwcw8x64.sys is a type of SYS file associated with Killer Bandwidth Control developed by Qualcomm Atheros Communications, Inc. for the Windows Operating System. The latest known version of Bwcw8x64.sys is 2.0.1.47, which was produced for Windows 8

I would download the latest network drivers for Your PC then uninstall the current drivers then install the new drivers.

or roll your PC back using system restore. It is possible that a new driver or update from windows update started you having the problem

Locked for violating the necro rules.