Buying New Build Today

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2ppihs7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2da0gno.jpg[/IMG]

Changes? Tips? Suggestions?

BTW what you see there, is my budget.

Looking good there Sonata. What was your previous/current build?

The gay ass build I sold yesterday was a Pentium D. I made a $200 profit from it though. Only bought it for $200.

G.SKILL DDR2 800 $42.99

owat

That RAM used to be $30, straight up.

The egg strikes again...

Also, not sure if you can fancy spending $20 more, but the egg has the 1TB Caviar Green for 90$, with the code EMCLRMR23

the heatsink may not fit though..

lol ooppps.. i went with their 1066 version instead...

@ferman

o yeah... you got any recommendations? I saw some people were using Artic 64 something.. I can't remember its name

Sonata wrote 16 minutes ago »

The gay ass build I sold yesterday was a Pentium D. I made a $200 profit from it though. Only bought it for $200.

You sold a Pentium D build for $400? Lol. Did you sell it to an 11 year old kid who doesn't even know what a PC is? :P

Anyway, it should be a significant update for ye! Goodluck with getting it all together and getting it ordered!

Killgroup wrote 1 minute ago »

Sonata wrote 16 minutes ago »

You sold a Pentium D build for $400? Lol. Did you sell it to an 11 year old kid who doesn't even know what a PC is? :P

Anyway, it should be a significant update for ye! Goodluck with getting it all together and getting it ordered!

Rofl yeah... It was some guy who was going to go to Purdue (our state's college)... And he said this was the FASTEST PC he ever used.

edit: ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro.. I found it. I'll get this one cause it's only $30. That leaves me at $696 after shipping.

Sunbeam Core Contact.

-Better Performance

- Cheaper

- A heck lot lighter

AS5? Thats expensive. Get TX2 its like 6 i think, and it performs better

edit: w8 the Sunbeam Core Contact comes with TX2 so u if buy that you could save like 25$

21DD23 wrote 1 minute ago »

Sunbeam Core Contact.

-Better Performance

- Cheaper

- A heck lot lighter

AS5? Thats expensive. Get TX2 its like 6 i think, and it performs better

edit: w8 the Sunbeam Core Contact comes with TX2 so u if buy that you could save like 25$

that was the one I was going to get, but I didn't know if it would fit..

edit: which one? there are two of em...

It will trust me.

RC690 Width: 213 MM

Sunbeam Core Contact Height: 153MM

Tuniq Tower Height: 153MM

So they're both the same height.

21DD23 wrote 32 seconds ago »

It will trust me.

RC690 Width: 213 MM

Sunbeam Core Contact Height: 153MM

Tuniq Tower Height: 153MM

So they're both the same height.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835207004

Okay, so I'm adding this one..

697 after shipping and shit

i only do corsair psus, and HIS' ati cards.. but whatever floats your boat, go for it. also, why sunbeam's weak cpu heatsink over the dark knight? and $30 shipping, ain't that a bitch.

Wow newegg.com is so much better than newegg.ca

the canadian site charges handling ontop of shipping, and whenever you buy a case the handling is always $100+

Artic Cooler 64, now.

The Flying Shoe wrote 18 minutes ago »

Artic Cooler 64, now.

Okay, yee, that was my first choice.

@ KO

I would get the DK, but I don't know if it supports Phenom II without buying a new bracket... If it does then I'll get it.

And I'll look at some Corsair.

Am I the only one who doesn't know who the fuck POWERCOLOR is?

some american brand, i'm all about HIS' win quality ati cards.

and you're supposed to do your research on your parts. anyway, i'm pretty sure the DK comes with a bracket for am2+.

If you cant afford to do ATi right just go Nvidia and get a GTS 250.

about the dark knight it comes with an am2 clip which is good for am2 am2+ and am3 aswell as the mounting hardware for socket 775 and socket 1366