Buying games behind a VPN = Automatically untrusted

Yeah, China actually has manpower actively looking for subversion on their internet. And they’re expanding to expats too. Remember, an expat never gives up their Chinese citizenship according to China. Become a Canadian or US citizen, you’re still Chinese according to China.

My Dad was forced to get a Sesame Score and got beaten up by the authorities after his WeChat got banned just for criticizing the slow response for COVID-19 in the epicenter city. He was also forced to be loyal to China as he left at the airport for his flight back to Canada. And he’s a Canadian Citizen.

Wechat is well known to land on Chinese servers. That isn’t snooping your internet, you’re connecting directly to Chinese machines.

Using wechat to talk shit about China is handing yourself over on a platter

2 Likes

According to china, I am an undocumented Chinese citizen.

1 Like

Yup, ditto. That’s how they treat us.

Yeah, but my Dad’s IQ is pretty low, and now he’s forced to spread propaganda because he doesn’t know smarter and was beaten by the government.

And the backdoor accounts allow root access for the FTTH devices and allows a FULL packet capture of a single device without knowledge.

You’re probably documented based on your parent’s bias, I’m a couple of generations removed from the documenting.

They just treat anyone that’s Chinese as never relinquishing their citizenship. Even those born in a foreign country but their blood is born in China (as in their parents were born in China) would still be a Chinese citizen.

Yea… but I would have to go to a Chinese embassy office to prove I am of Chinese blood to my great grandparents to be documented… So china doesn’t even know I exist.

1 Like

Not until you say something bad, or are someone like Joshua Wong. Then they don’t even need it to investigate you and plant bugs.

China is led by Winnie The Pooh.

Okay I said something bad. Here is the thing, I have zero connection to them, I don’t know nor care about most of my relatives, so I have no attachment. My parents are from Vietnam which is where the disconnection started happening, and was only further reinforced thanks to the Vietnam war.

1 Like

You’re currently safe as long as you don’t get your face scanned at Chinese customs. That adds you to the face tracking AI for the entire country and could lead to them finding out stuff. The consulate might also be linked to the face tracking AI as well if they have mandatory webcams to just apply for a Visa to visit.

I wouldn’t travel through China ever. My friends who had a layover in China nearly been detained during the whole Huawei thing.

2 Likes

Continue this in politics if you must.