Buying first PC since I had a mac, What should I do?

I am making a new PC since I had a mac. I have a list of parts i was thinking about (Bottom of Post). I was wondering if this would be a top of the line PC, or not and how many frames it would run at for most heavy games. I am reaching the top of my budget. I was wondering if you could suggest any changes that would improve it and a cooler for the PCU and GPU?

-Processor: Intel i7-4930K
-Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX780 SuperClocked SLI x2  (TWO MONITOR)
-Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87 LGA 1150 Intel Z87
-Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
-Case: NZXT Technologies PHANTOM 530 BLACK Computer Cabinet
-Drive: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB HDD SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ

Crucial M500 480GB SATA 2.5-Inch 7mm

-Power Supply: Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watts

what are the uses? top of the line and top of the line gaming are 2 very different things

important information is the resolution you will be playing at

also cpu is socket 2011 motherboard is socket 1150

Top of the line gaming.

1080p

what would be another decent CPU with the right socket

that is insanely overkill for gaming at 1080p, here's some things to change

• cpu: 4770/4770k, still overkill, but if you really want top of the line it's not too bad a choice, will fit in that motherboard
  • gpu: single 770, should be more than capable for maxing out everything at 1080p, even 1 780 is overkill for 1080p let alone 2
  • ram: 8gb will be more than plenty, you'll never use 16
  • hdd: seagate has big reliability issues, i recommend western digital

Would this still be good for 4k rendering across two screens?

What water cooling/fan would you recommend for this build?

1080p gaming and 4k rendering are 2 very different things.

not sure what exactly you mean by rendering

• gaming? i don't really know what a good choice would be, might be something for dual 780s
  • rendering like video editing?  i don't know any numbers, but it depends on how important it is that it gets done as soon as possible
  • just displaying video? just about anything should be able to do that

cooling? stock fan will get the job done, cooler master hyper 212 will get the job done and be quiet, off the top of my head some options of overclocking are corsair h1xx and noctua d14, or i'm sure you could afford going custom loop on the cpu and gpu, but realistically you don't need to for gaming the parts should be perfectly capable at stock speeds