Buy computer from vendor

so i have been telling my self the only time ill buy from a vendor is if the build is any of the things below

1. its a laptop i want

2. involves water or phase change cooling

3. the computer is over $1750

well on of the conditions came up, i kinda want to get a gaming laptop i already have a desktop which i plan to keep upgrading though my mobo will need replacing in the future D:

welp on to the question, i was looking for some vendors or builds that people would suggest i get the computer from im currently looking at Digital Storm or IBuyPower

think u guys would be interested in the following: i was curious how good of laptop i could get from digital storm and i have come up with the following:

monitor: 17 in 1080p

cpu: intel core i7 3920XM 2.9 ghz with 3.8 boost

ram: 16gb 1600mhz ddr3

primary drive: 480 gb intel ssd sata III

secondary drive: 7200 rpm 750gb HDD

wireless card: Bigfoot Networks Killer Wireless-N 1202

gpu: 2 geforce 680m 4gb in SLI

its a little crazy i know, better than most peoples desktop, only $4600  :P

hey a man can dream right

k the one im thinking of getting it a laptop from digital storm it costs $1600 and i think it will suffice for a mid range gaming laptop

specs:

Chassis Model: Digital Storm xm15 Laptop (Model: 3260)

Display: 15.6 Inch (16:9) (Resolution: 1920 x 1080) (Glossy Surface) LED-Backlit Display

Processor: Intel Core i7 3820QM (2.7 GHz Turbo Mode to 3.7Ghz) (Quad Core) (8MB Cache)

Thermal Compound: Stock CPU and GPU Thermal Compound

Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz 

Primary Hard Drive: Intel 240GB SSD (520 Series) (SATA 6Gb/s) 

Secondary Hard Drive: - Not Available

Optical Drive: DVD/CD 8x Multi-Drive (Writes and Reads DVDs, CDs)

Wireless Card: Bigfoot Networks Killer Wireless-N 1202 (Reduces Latency for Online Gaming) 

Video Card(s): NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M 1GB with NVIDIA Optimus Technology

Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit Edition)

Warranty Plan: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty

I dont mean to sound like most people. But you shouldnt purchase a laptop with the intent of gaming unless you want to be dissappointed, or dont have another option for gaming. I used to need a laptop because it was my only option for a computer, and even then I would spend 2000 on it and it would be worth maybe 500 dollars after the first year. My recommondation would be to build a 1000 dollar pc (which would be better then this laptop) and a decent 600 dollar laptop for general use. we

As for the initual question Saber makes really well built laptops. Otherwise I would just buy an Asus or Msi Laptop. Something like these:

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX39366

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX39069

Sorry for the canadian site, I just like it the best.