Burning Hardware in summer?

hey guys
im pretty new to OC'ing so i need your help:
i overclocked my cpu from 2.13ghz to 2.5 ghz BUT with the stock cooler so sometimes it goes up to 55°C on load--> ram is underclocked to 780 mhz and passive cooled
also my gfx card is a 9800gtx+ overclocked from 740/1836/1100 to 780/1950/1150 so it goes up to 70°C when the room temperature is about 28°C
Now my question is if it could become dangerous if it gets hotter in my room with this OC.
Also my case is pretty hot (but it has 1 14cm fan at the front and 1 25cm fan facing right on the cpu.

55c load on stock cooler aint that bad..

as for the gpu, my friend's pc has a gpu that loads at more or less that temp. and it has already lasted for quite a while.. so i guess maybe its ok..

but if i were you id get an aftermarket cooler and maybe either try to improve the airflow of my case or get a new one with better airflow.

my 8800GT @ stock clocks has load temps of 72.

55C on load...is it while running a torture test of prime95? if so, then you'll be fine. You'll never get your CPU as much used with everyday things and gaming.

the temps of the cpu are after 45 mins of GTA4 and the temps of the gpu are after playing 30 mins Far cry 2
these are the hottest temps i've seen for a long time!

Your GPU looks fine to me...these run hot.

Your pushing it on your CPU tho.... seriously get a better CPU cooler....the dark knight is pretty damn cheap and works wonders.

hahahaha you think thats hot? my gpu can get to high 80's easily, and my cpu gets that high in some cpu intensive games, let alone prime 95. you're safe though. sure its warm but it wont damage anything thats for sure. 8 series cards and up can take up to 145 c(sweet god have mercy)

Window Air Conditioner Separate plug (fuse) from computer =

when i turn my airconditoner on it really sucks the hot air from the pc in but the problem is that it is a cheap one so when it sucks such hot air in it cant cool down the room to under 27°C when the normal temperature was 30°C

I am most impressed with your 25 centimeter fan, I want pictures of that.

about the 25 cm fan, I think he means a sidepanel fan wich is facing the CPU cooler.. lol

Who has a 250mm in sidepanel, lul.

30 cm fan

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?D=974740&Ntt=974740&catalogId=10051&langId=-15&storeId=10051&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntx=mode+matchall&recN=0&N=0&Ntk=P_PartNumber

3 speed

after all this question from you: here is a picture of the 25 cm fan(not taken by me -> my case is black so the painting is different but its the same case):

after all this question from you: here is a picture of the 25 cm fan(not taken by me -> my case is black so the painting is different but its the same case):

EDIT:DAMN why is this posted 2 times??? i cant delete any of them

Ohhh the turbine thingie.. I wanted that case for a while.. but then I found 900 : ]

I think your system is fine btw