Bullshit I want to buy

Not the same bro. That's not a 6000 RPM fan!

Yeah dude they're insane. I dunno what the hell they are used for I would have to think they are used in science labs.

HP 9000 RP7420 Enterprise Server
8 x 1.1GHz PA-RISC 8900 dual core CPU
2 x Processor / Memory Cell board
128GB Memory
2 x Core I/O board
4 x 300GB 15k U320 SCSI Disk Drive
1 x DVD-RW
2 x PCI-4 4Gb Single Port PCI/PCI-X Fibre Channel Adapters
1 x PCI-X SmartArray 6402 RAID Controller
4 x 1000Base-TX LAN adapters
2 x redundant supply
1 x Rack-kit
HP-UX Pre-loaded

You can guess what its used for I have no clue. I don't think HP-UX does VM's though o.o

If you did anything big endian anything past 2.5 GHZ is pointless. My cherished ibook G4 is just as fast as the core 2 duo laptop I am typing on processor wise, though they were never coded for correctly and PPC has memory issues. In PA-RISC the idea is to keep it cold and have more cores. Anything past 2 ghz really is just a fire hazard. Thats why those coolers up above are 6000 RPM and are that turbine design. They are made that way for a good reason :P

Also HP-UX has very VERY specific tooling. Datasheets and backups but I have seen them in the little huts next to broadcast towers and I think they use them on the powergrid in the US for stuff.

Theres probably a use case for that. A lot of the power8 systems are as much firepower in as little space possible. I'm still learning about PO4 and PO5 I'm not even up to watson yet lol

Also anywhere from 64 to 128 threads. Power9 is up to like 386 threads or something ridiculous like that lol

an iBook G4, but not a PowerBook G4 Titanium?

Ok, quick thing. FUUUUUUCK tibooks. 600 to 900 mhz and the casing can melt together OR falls apart. ibook's are great, especially the last ones released. 1.42 ghz, small, a radeon 9550. They are literally the best laptops I have EVER used that are RISC and the ones before my ibook were ARM and VIA-CSE based which are pointless.

If I could get a 14 inch, 1.42 ghz, ati 9550, ibook it would be my main linux machine forever and I would never ask questions about new shit. Hell if my current ibook worked I wouldn't want anything else.

I do have a powerbook (1.67 ghz, ati 9700) but the screen and battery are bad.