Bulldozer benchmarks leaked

http://www.guruht.com/2011/01/amd-8-core-bulldozer-vs-core-i7-950-and.html

The first benchmarks for the eight core AMD CPU's have been leaked. Looks like it beats the 1100T and I7 950 by about %50 in rendering and gaming. I'm curious as to why they didnt test it with a 6-core I7 as well. Might be a good time to upgrade CPU if they're priced right at release.

great timing AMD

the graph on the left says socket 1156 but the one on the right says 950.... so which is it comapring to the 1156 or the 1366

AoWGreatOne said:

the graph on the left says socket 1156 but the one on the right says 950.... so which is it comapring to the 1156 or the 1366

must be a misprint, I would guess its 1366 seeing how close it is in rendering and gaming performance to the hexacore Phenom 2

YES!!!!!! Exactly what I've been waiting for!

Guess who's getting a bulldozer build?!?!?!?!? :D

<----------------------- THIS GUY!!!

This actually intrigues me.

I hate these silly graphs that have no real data on them. I want one to test... I just made a video on this... so thanks to wooly4 for posting the article! The video is uploading now.

wonder how much this cpu is going to be priced at.

Price is an important factor for me. Hopefully they aren't too expensive. If they are, I'll probably get an older processor or just wait. My 6000+ is still going strong. ;)

so how much better will this processor preform than the 2600k and what will be price range anyone know?

OlclWarrior said:

so how much better will this processor preform than the 2600k and what will be price range anyone know?

probably not much,but probably cheaper, and with more OC capability

wooly4 said:

probably not much,but probably cheaper, and with more OC capability

cheaper wow! and more OC capability really??? better than like 4.6 stable on air?

OlclWarrior said:

cheaper wow! and more OC capability really??? better than like 4.6 stable on air?

o damn!! had not done my research until now... uhh probably just about the same and still probably cheaper