Building my first PC please advise me oh great citizens of Tek Syndicate

Thanks I really appreciate the recommendation but I have my heart set on that case. I'm mulling some of the previous build recommended to me right now. Would someone mind explaining to me how I would get this little case to run quiet? What are my options?

If so what would you recommend for the best bang for my buck in that price range?

I'm debating between these two builds provided by you guys. Could I get some opinions as to which build you would choose and why?

Intel by BobbysTips: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2LPTj

AMD by Waitwutmyname: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2M0pj

Also I want to ask you you think there will be any cooling problems with these builds?

Well there's $300 difference, pretty much because of the GPU.

If you want a small system and don't plan to upgrade, go Intel.

If you want a large system, the AMD build should do pretty well.

Keep in mind that Intel has better single core performance, so if you run a lot of programs/games that are poorly threaded, Intel would probably be the way to go.  AMD rocks with threaded programs.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "small/large system"? Are you referring to the power of the cpu?

How will I know if the programs I use are well/poorly threaded or not?

A list of some games I play: Skyrim, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and Blade & Soul

I don't do any video editing or anything like that. Other than games I usually do mellow stuff like internet surfing and Microsoft Office stuff.

I've been playing them on a core cuo intel chip and they run fine on low-med settings. Regardless of this I get picky if my day-to-day programs aren't snappy enough.

Thank you for your advice

By small/large, I literally mean the size of the computer.  Intel has the advantage of being in pretty damn small cases, which is the case with the build you have for Intel.  AMD only has decent options when you get into a full ATX build.

Google your program if you want to know how many threads it can take advantage of.  Typically, 32 bit programs like better single core performance, while 64 bit can take advantage of more threads.

I'm personally a little bit of an Intel fan, but for the games you play, I think the Intel build will fit you nicely.

You might want to dial back the GTX 780 to a gtx 770, and pick up a 250GB SSD instead.  You'll be able to put a lot more programs/games and your daily use will be super snappy.

Thanks for your advice I'll take it for the video card and SSD thing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go intel as well.

Do you by chance know if I will need any extra cooling with this build?

I think it should be alright with the stock fans.