Building a PC

I am currently planning on building a computer, currently I only have $700 (NZD) and am just wanting to build a computer using only CPU, MOBO and RAM. The parts I have chosen are as follows:

RAM: Corsair XMS3 Dominator 

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k 

MOBO: G1 Sniper B5

My extended build is as follows: 

Cooler: Corsair Hydro H55 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001

Chassis: Raidmax Blackstorm 

PSU: Thermaltake Litepower W0356 

GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 

SSD: Adata Premier Pro SP900

Looks good to me, the only thing i have my doubts about is the psu, its a HEC unit, but you will probably fine with it. ☺

Or an NZXT Hale model, they are Modular and are bout $100

Sweet as, I'll change the PSU to a modular, thanks heaps guys :) 

the i54670k is a good cpu but the amd fx 8350 is better for any sort of budget build and performs 1 to 5 percent difference in games also you can get an fx motherboard that has all the same features for 100 dollars less. Also for future games the 8350 will be better if they end up using multiple cores. Also for production the 8350 is better if it is a multicore function. But if you just prefer the 4670k just because it looks like a good build.

Depends which games, really.  An 8350 is close to an old i7.  If you're playing games like Arma, Intel's stronger single core performance will help a bunch.

it helps a little but not really you can look at logan's 8350 vs i5 video to see that with the same gpu it makes a difference of 1 to 5 fps in some games. and on the high end like 1440p the 8350 out shines the i5.For over all price to performance the 8350 is leaps and bounds ahead of the 4670k.