Building a PC

hello i am looking for some advice and help on building a budget pc. here is my list so far, i would like to know if everything is compatible and how everything is overall. also i need to change my PSU choice, so some suggestions there would be awesome.

i am looking to play medieval 2 total war with huge unit sizes and high graphics, but the gaming only utilises one core, and i also want to be able to play planetside 2, and rome 2 when it is realsed

Cpu: AMD FX-4170 Quad Core AM3+ Processor clocked at 4.2/4.3Ghz - $119

Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS -$79.99

Video Card: Asus Geforce GTX 650 Ti 2GB GDDR5 - $144.99

Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Corsair - 54.99

Hard Drive: 1TB SATA/600 3.5" Internal Desktop Hard Drive - $69

Power Supply: TR2 600EWatt - $49

Optical Drive: LG OEM DVDRW 24X Int - $16.99

Case: Aeolus ATX Tower case - $74

that all comes to about $727.95

Make shure you get the 64 bit version of windows. So all your RAM is going to get used. Get atleast 1600mhz ram, it could hurt gaming performance. 

Some links:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-power-supply-cx750m

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/patriot-memory-pv38g186c9k

Another option for that GPU price range would be the HD 7850. Advantages compared to the 650 ti's are that you can crossfire them, and that they have a 256 bit bus, compared to 192 bit. If you can find an HD 7870 on sale for 190 bucks. I would highly suggest you get that. It competes with a gtx 660 and 660 ti.

what do you think about this, a very good gaming system in my oppinion

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VuGA

the Radeon 7870XT is a much better card then a 650Ti in gaming, the FX6300 is a much better cpu then the FX4170 zambezi, and the Asus M5A97 R2.0 is a good basic board for that cpu, you could always decide if you want to go into extreme overclocking that you spend a extra 13 dollar and pick a Gigabyte GA-970A-ud3 or a Asus M5A97 evo R2.0 or a decent 990FX chipset board , if you like,

let me know what you think.

grtz Angel ☺

*Ah well, somebody beat me to the post, anyway, il leave it here

Skip the optical drive, and you are also spending 120$ on OS. You dont neccesarily need a new Windows 7 key, if you allready have one from your laptop, or old pc, also i would recommend getting Windows 8, I have it running on multiple systems, and based on my experience, you should have no problems if you are doing gaming with your PC.

(Some of the older software has serious issues, but standard user / gamer, should have no problems with it, besides, it uses less resources)

You can also save a bit, on a different case, since this is a budet build you dont really need a fancy case, something from the 40-50$ range will do nicely. (Antec, Cooler Master and others have something well suited for your build)

Dependind on how much you can save, i would definetly upgrade the GPU, im not going to recommend 660, because im gona get flamed to the ground by some AMD dude who will come around sooner or later, just look for 7870, 580, 660, or higher, even though the 650 TI, will serve you well, there is a pretty big gap between 650 TI, and the ones posted above it. (Also the Nvidia 7 series is really close, considern when you are building your PC, you might want to wait :/

By the way youve got a cool nickname do you live in holland? haha :P (woon je in Holland)

Someone since year 2000, however i live in Estonia, can occasionally be seen roaming around in Finland / Latvia as-well.