Building a pc ( im literally new to it and low on budget)

So im looking to build a new pc , but my budget is really low so far i decided to get
Amd-fx 6300 (processor)
Kingston HyperX 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 CL10 (Memo)
VGA Sapphire ATI Radeon R9 270X 2GB DUAL X (Video board)

I can't really find the last parts i need , and also dont know if im getting the better options of each component on their price rate , i really need help on it since i will buy the parts and build it because of the low budget , im sorry if i did something wrong.

Im aiming to play some games like tera , dota 2 ,lol , cs go , bf4 with 60 ~ fps even if lowest graphic on my current pc cant even get to 60 fps and its depressing

Ps: Cant really say the budget cuz of different currency but its around 500-600 dollars

You could tell us the budget in your currency and maybe give some websites you'll be sourcing parts from instead, that'll probably yield some more accurate suggestions. ;)

I think would be probally a language barrier , but its around 500-600 dollars , this is the first build i had in mind
R9-270X
CPU FX-6300
RAM 8GB 1600MHZ DUAL CHANNEL
MOBO SOCKET AM3+ 95W PCI-E 2.0 1600MHZ RAM
CORSAIR 450W 12v=34A
HD SEAGATE 500GB 7200RP SATA3 6GBS

Chrome has a built in translator, but alright.
Some more specifics on the motherboard and PSU would be great, those specs are a little generic.
That HDD too, seagate makes various 500GB drives.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/artt/inventory/#part_358646 ok its basically it until now , need coolers and etc