Building a overclocking system

Lol, pretty sure MeGotRice has that monopoly down, but nice try.

switch the coolit systems domino for a corsair h50. The ratings for the h50 are much better. The 860 I've seen in reviews gets to 4 ghz while the 750 gets 4.2 ghz. The best choice would be going x58 and getting a 920 which will go higher than both. besides the 750 lacks hyperthreading and don't bother with the 870 which gets to 3.8ghz. x58 = better upgrade path

The H50 doesn't cool as well as the Domino, not only that but the fan on the H50 says it has to blow into the case. What a shitty design. Also the pump on the H50 is right above the CPU, which means the pump and CPU get hotter. I am looking into a Domino ALC.

true that it blows in, but the domino has horrible ratings? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817814010Â Â look into that as well since it has 87 amps which is equivalent to the ultra x4 1200watt except its $150 off

Well, I llike the Domino more. I also like Ultra's lifetime warranty, but that is a BADASS power supply. He should get that PSU.

Looks good man, and go with the PSU that peacepcf recommend, it would be much better.