Building a Gaming PC for the first time!

Hey guys! I am planning on building a Mini ITX gaming system. I haven't assembled a Desktop for the past 8 years now. And i am not that much updated ever since when it comes to computers. I always ended up buying pre-built computers, or laptops. Can anyone help me out? would there be any problems/conflicts with this kind of configuration?
Bitfenix Prodigy Mini iTX Case w/ USB 3.0, Midnight Black × 1 $79.99
Bitfenix Spectre LED 120mm Fan, Green × 2 $9.99
Silverstone FF123 120mm Magnetic Fan Filter × 2 $5.99
StarTech Case Fan Screws, Pkg of 50 × 1 $4.99
Intel Core™ i7-3770K Processor, 3.50GHz w/ 8MB Cache × 1 $339.99
Antec Kuhler H2O 920 CPU Cooler × 1 $79.99
ARCTIC SILVER Arctic Silver 5 High Density Silver Thermal Compound, 12g × 1 $24.99
Asus P8Z77-I DELUXE/WD w/ Dual DDR3 1600, 7.1 Audio, Gigabit Lan, WiFi / WiDi, BT4.0, PCIE x16 × 1 $189.99
Kingston HyperX black 16GB DDR3-1600MHz CL10 Dual Channel Kit (2 x 8GB) × 1 $114.99
Seagate 3TB Barracuda SATA III w/ 64MB Cache × 1 $134.99
Asus GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB PCI-E w/ Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort × 1 $1,099.99
Corsair Professional Series Gold AX750 Modular Power Supply × 1 $159.99
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit (x64) DVD - OEM × 1 $119.99
I wanted the GTX Titan for my configuration hoping that it will be future proof for atleast 2 or 3 years. (I am planning on playing the Crysis 3 ,2nd reason why i wanted the Titan). Any suggestions? I know someone will laugh at this config that i have in mind, but like i said, its been years since i built a pc. (which has a pentium 3 processor and at that time, that was like the second fastest cpu i guess if i remember correctly.) I already bought the case and a few fans and power cable extension/spliiters.
Any suggestions will be great!

Hoping for a quick reply!
Have a good day

Err, thats a clusterfuck post lol. put the build together on pcpartpicker and post again. Im sure you will get quicker responses that way.

Reading that makes my eyes bleed. Please edit it out so it's line by line or use partspicker as Nitro suggested.

Here you go! Sorry about that, i just copied and paste thyos specs from my notes.. :p

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Kazuma/saved/1qYg

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! :(

If you have that kind of money - then go on ahead. Looks alright to me - though I'm not sure about using Arctic with the H100i... Can anyone help on this? I have only ever used air coolers and I've heard the self contained water coolers come with specific/pre-applied goop.

eeer.. Is there any problems with the Arctic? :(

I would say it looks good but I would do a h80i and some prolimitech pk 1 thermal paste

why h80i? And is there any other options for gpu?titan is a expensive card and its going to be assemble by me hwo hasn't assembled a pc for almost a decade... T_T

yeah a gtx680 or a 7970, but if you want the best single gpu performance on the planet the titan is the go to option.

edit: although looking at your build a titan seems like a waste with a 3770k, i would pare it up with a 3930k or not at all. also if your going 3770k get a 680 or a 7970 instead

Is the titan not good with the 3770k? and i have a question about assembly.. About frying up the board with static.. any suggestions to avoid this? should i use a anti static wrist strap?? Any videos that could help me build this up? i have seen tons of videos in youtube but they dont specifically mention on how to ground yourself first before getting the MoBo in the case. T_T

it's just the 3770k will struggle to take full advantage of the titan, same as it will struggle to take full advantage of 2 680's or 2 7970's in certain high end scenarios. 

I'm with thanos there - the 3770k will likely bottleneck the Titan. Wasted dollars.

eeer.. So having a 3770k is a bad idea with a Titan then? any suggestions about Gpu's? as long as i can play crysis 3 in high setts,can do some 3d rendering using CAD 2013.. 

A 7970 or GTX680 will be fine :)

what he said^^

Aight, GTX 680 will be then! I'll start to build this in 2 weeks.  

You might find this interesting http://www.overclock.net/t/1274906/just-waiting-for-the-case-a-bitfenix-prodigy-build-complete/10

Thanks ryoka! Now i know the H100 would barely fit on the top of the prodigy if i put in a fan control and temperature monitor on it. Dang..