hi, i will be making my first build soon and i was hoping to see if there is anything that i am doing horribly wrong. I am re-using my old hdd btw so i am not buying one.
- Silverstone Strider Plus 750W ST75F-P
- Sapphire Radeon HD7970 3GB OC Edition with Boost
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard
- CoolerMaster HAF XM Case
- Intel Core i5 3570K
- G.Skill F3-10600CL9S-8GBNT 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3
i was also hoping to hear peoples opinion on side windows as far as airflow goes. thankyou for your assistance.
1. unless you plan to crossfire in the future, i would go down to a 600W psu
2.I would go for a dual channel (2x4GB) kit instead of a single channel one