I am going to upgrade my PC for the first time, I don't plan on overclocking and the build is meant for gaming purposes, instead of a PS4;
Current (Inspiron 530):
- Dell mATX Motherboard
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 @2.5GHz
- Nvidia GT 9400 1GB
- Kingston (4x1)GB DDR2 800 MHz
Upgrade (Budget 700 USD):
- EVGA 500B 500W 80+Bronze PSU
- MSI 760GM-P34(FX) mATX Motherboard
- AMD 6300
- Cooler Master Hyper 101
- Kingston HyperX Blu (1x8)GB DDR3 1600MHz
- EVGA GeForce GTX760 SC 2GB
PcPartPicker doesn't say there are any errors but i want to confirm, I have the Dell mATX case, the storage and the peripherals. Recommendations?
Also I am a little concerned about heat (760 SC and 6300) affecting the longevity of the build since it's an old case and doesn't have good air-cooling.
Hail the Tek, Raze the world!