[Build Log] "White Banshee" || Caselabs STH10 || Maximum Watercooling

"White Banshee" 

White Banshee is a build I started on a couple of weeks ago. The theme for this build is Black and White. These will be (hopefully) the only two colors visible in the case. The build is based off of the incredible CaseLabs STH-10. I will be using acrylic tubing throughout the build. All visible tubing will be acrylic any other tubing required for connecting the radiators in the bottom and top of the case will not be visible. This is my dream system and I intend to put as much care and attention into the build as possible. No expense or time will be spared in making this the best that it can be.

The specs are as follows:

• Asus Rampage IV Extreme
  • Intel i7-3930K
  • 32GB G.Skill RipjawZ
  • OCZ Vertex 3 256GB
  • Corsair Force 3 256GB
  • EVGA GTX 680 FTW+ 4GB
  • 3 x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 560
  • Alphacool NexXxos UT60 280
  • EK Cpu blockEK Rampage IV extreme
  • PPC Dual Uber 665 (Single Loop)(Dual Pump)
  • Bitspower 250ml pump top upgrade
  • E22 Clear Acrylic Tubing
  • Various Bitspower black fittings
  • Mayhem Pastel Ice White Concentrate
  • other misc parts

Log:

(x) Build Case

(x) Waterblocks on Motherbord and CPU

(x) Install fans and radiators

(\) Fittings and Tubing

( ) Filling and flushing loop

( ) Wireing

( ) misc

( ) Final photo shoot :)

Some pictures of the build so far.

First parts delivery:

It took a total of 4 orders to get all of the parts I needed for the watercooling. All of the computer hardware is from a previouse build 

Fans look good :) (I wonder how to stop dust getting in ?)

The tubes are a pain in the but to bend but I think the look is worth it. I am probably going to redo the tubes towards the end of the build as they are not perfect.

this is my 50% done point, It looks pretty close but there is still a lot to do.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Subbed! Along with GameBrakr and I, you're the only other build log here. Welcome to the forum, and awesome fucking rig.

All I can say is wow. This is an epic build, although personally that case is highly impractical haha.

honestly I dont think anything about this build is practical haha.

Amazing build ,highly overkill, but totally worth it.

Any chance on a link to your log? Can't seem to find it.

@ Gamebrakr - Ditto for your build log too. Do you have a link handy?

Here you go.

https://teksyndicate.com/users/iiigamebrakriii/blog/2013/07/21/black-flow-custom-watercooling-build-log-2013

There you go.

Major updates coming soon, with the sleeving and a rather unique change of events in the watercooling department.

Cheers matey!

Thanks matey!

What is practical about watercooling? The performance is a nice benefit, but I do it for the pure sex appeal.

sooo much money spendet and no titan or 780....? thats poor :( haha.

Thats ofc a joke, looks realy awesome ☺

Don't diss the 680 4GB FTW+! We are the master race!

I am actually planning on buying a either 780 sli or 770 sli but that will come a little late down the line I want to play some games and see what my performance is like and then I will choose between the 2x780 or 2x770.

I am looking at the galaxy Hall of fame editions. The white PCB looks incredible

The cooler looks incredible, too!

So I have reached what I am calling Preliminary Stage 1

Preliminary stage 2 will be complete after I have completed everything on my punch-list as well as added Lighting around the build (LED )

Completed will be once I add some new hardware which I have planned: (this is money permitting, a college student doesn't get much haha)

New Hardware:

• 2 x 4TB HDD (Raid 1)
  • PCIE SSD (possibly new asus ROG  RAIDR)
  • Sound Card
  • New Graphics Cards with waterblocks on. (not sure what kind yet)

So I did some over-clocking today and all I can say is wow, I think I have hit the lottery.4.9GHz was stable at 1.34v and to get to 5GHz seemed easy, I only have to give it 1.38v for a stable overclock (ran prime95 for 4hrs I was expecting to be well in the 1.4's to get there. my temps stay in the mid to high 50's under full load with prime95.

Not sure if I am going to go any further although I have a lot of headroom.

Validation Link: http://valid.canardpc.com/2886476