Build Log: Susano {WIP}

Here’s probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever decided to build.

Spec List:

Asus P3B-F (intel 440BX mobo)

Intel Pentium 2 266 (its what I got, I have a slocket to chuck a chip into and zip tie a water cooler to)

Corsair H100i V2 (not hooked up, future use)

Some… Sorta… Sl… Slocket board… No brand or anything on it. I have no idea where its even from, maybe it came in the mobo. I think it had a 800mhz chip in it, nothing special at least.

1.2GB ram (256mb dedicated to AGP, but thats above the 1GB block, so 1GB total actually is used in system)

1X Voodoo 3000
1X GeForce MX4000
1X Diamond S3 Metal
1X Rocketfish Soundcard (its just a soundblaster)
some ethernet card
a usb 2.0 2 port card
and a modem in an ISA slot

I’m going to give this build my XB Evo as I want to get a sata card for it. I’ll later decide on a real GPU for use in this machine, but for now I’m just memeing around.

Goal: Overclock - To hit 60FPS+ in Fable The Lost Chapters

More coming, just wanting to go to bed soon.

2 Likes

Love it, reminds me of the times i was totally into building LFS on 486 machines all the way

2 Likes

So I built… Something with a celeron. But nothing happens.

However it has an h100i strapped to it so fuck everything lol

2 Likes

what type of celeron? and whats an h100i?

A socket 370 400mhz celeron in a slocket, currently backplated with a plastic box and cooled by a watercooler.

Again it doesn’t turn on, I suspect the powersupply. I have some other units to try though, so I will report back later with findings.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.