[Build Log] Lucid Vision ft. 5700XT Liquid Devil (My First Custom Loop)

Awesome looking build sir!! I hope you have better luck with that 10GB card than I did. I have the same card, and I have had NO luck with that thing, on two different motherboards, including my C7H, which looks almost exactly like yours. :slight_smile:

NICE -
I’m a sucker for the Fractal R6/S2 series chassis. You can do most anything with’em.

@Marten Thanks!

@Bartacus They’ve worked flawlessly in the past in two of my QNAPs, but it was a pain getting everything smooth in Windows.

@Delta9K Yes! I have always wanted one, but told myself only if I ever did water. Glad I picked this for my first loop. There’s just endless amounts of room to work.

@Zszywany Thank you! :slight_smile:

Better view of the shorter res tube and higher res mounting location.

View from above.

3 Likes

1 week later and the air bubbles are finally all bled out. The XE rad trapped so much more air than the PE.

1 Like

Check out the Optimus parts they look pretty slick

Yeah. I wanted to use Optimus for my incoming TR3 build, buuuuuuuuuut their TR and 2080 Ti blocks are both pre-order status. Sigh.

Contact them for eta, I can lend you my ek TR block if you want a place holder. Nickel / plexy

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.