[Build Log] Cherchez la Ghost - SFF 3900X/2070 Super Ghost S1

Dude, PCPartPicker would feature this in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

I hear the XT models can do infinity fabric about 100mhz higher so you might be able to crank up the ram a bit higher too

Nice! Going to give that a try. I got this thing because they didn’t have 3900Xs at my MC, so they just gave me the XT for the same price (which was kind of a bummer because I needed the cooler for another build lol). So this might make up for that.

I have my 3800XT set to 1900mhz Infinity fabric because my leftover ram from zen+ could only do 3200, haven’t tried past 1900mhz yet waiting on upgrading ram

I couldn’t POST @ 1900Mhz, but I also haven’t done much with FCLK, so I need to wait til I get some time to do it properly.

That’s quite the mini rig. Too bad it won’t ever be used for anything.

1 Like

Some more pics.

The 3900XT has been boosting pretty insanely with Auto OC. Doesn’t to much in terms of benchmark scores, so I assume the boost to 4.85 is extremely fleeting.

1 Like

brb buying 3900xt

2 Likes

1 Like

Can’t wait to find out how high Zen 3 will boost :drooling_face:

1 Like

My rule of thumb for future Ryzen releases is “assume it will regress, then you can’t be disappointed.” Even though I don’t listen to or believe leaks, too many 5GHz echoes have still hardened my heart over the years lol.

We’ll do it this time, believe me!

Lol every time…

And has only had one 5ghz cpu and it was for the trophy.

I think this is my only build I can carry outside without great effort lol.

3 Likes

Damn that looks sexy :heart:

This gives me the itch to build something similar.

His pictures are a danger to everyones wallet.

2 Likes

I just looked at those cases on ebay… yeah…

1 Like

@Donk Thank you! :slight_smile:

@Adubs Do it!

SFF keeb for SFF PC.
Planck V6 Drop Kit – Gateron Black Ink Switches

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.