[Bug] Topic name stays the same

I was in The Lounge then went to my Tek Musicians thread and the page said it was the Lounge, lol.

Alright, now I had it as well.. I moved from this topic to the https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/ransomeware-attack/ topic and the name stayed [Bug] Topic name stays the same just until I scrolled up and the json kicked in to load the posts while I moved up.

I blame the Lounge :P

1 Like

Lol.

Confirmed, i get this issue aswell.

Firefox.

But wendell will fix it probably. ☺

1 Like

Rule #1 always blame the lounge.

3 Likes

Having the same issue, chrome, titles remains if I switch to any topic from my notifications or the suggested topics at the bottom of a thread.
The title does reset if I go to the top of a thread or back to the front page.

1 Like

got it to happen to me after five tries, but just scrolling to the top of the page swapped it back to what it was supposed to be.

@wendell Any idea on a fix for this?

ok ive done some testing and when the topic name stays the same and i click on the topic name to goto the top. I get taken to the topic that has the name at the top

I can confirm i have this problem in Vivaldi.

found something else with the topics that has happened to me

Appears to be corrupted

@admins can we get a fix for this?

Can confirm this, happened three times so far, I can pretty much consistently reproduce it (it occurs in every thread I open). Every time the thread title is blank.

1 Like

Probably a cache issue on the server side or something.
Wendell will fix it.

Hope so. this is getting irritating. hopefully @wendell has a fix for it soon.

Have experienced this as well, but didn't have time to map out Steps to Repro so I categorized it as an anomaly and went about business as usual. Firefox is browser of choice as well.

2 Likes

I am having this strange text appear in titles

“

Left double quotes aka “ The other being right double quotes, maybe @wendell is playing around with things. Its not the same bug but might be related.

for info, this apears not in the thread title, but in the scroll header when you scroll down the topic that shows the topic title.

maybe, this has been happening all day

This has also started to happen