Budget Rendering PC for Student!

Hello there!

I'm a 3D Animation Student so I would like to build a PC for 3D animations,renders etc.Suggest build and why to choose those components :D

• Budget : 900-1000
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use? Greece, Euro
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer? : NO
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? NO
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? : Mostly Rendering but I will be playing games too!
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? NO
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? FUTURE
  • OS. Do you need a new one? NO

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like? Med to Max if possibly:)
  • What resolution will you be playing at? 1920x1080
  • What kind of games do you like to play? MMO's mostly.

If you Render or Edit things-

• What application do you use to render? 3DS MAX,After Effects,Painter,Premiere,Director,Photoshop
  • Do you render movies or photoshop pictures? Both

Thanks, Bumbo

I think ruling out overclocking would limit the performance you can get now and in the future and it doesnt 'really' cost extra; its something you can build the potential in now and then use it later after buying an aftermarket cooler down the road.

I know there will be people who can do a mock build much better and faster than I can so I will just leave some suggestions.

CUDA might be helpful if you use the Adobe Suite (I dont know how much OpenCL they support at the moment)

An IPS Monitor would be really awesome but not strickly necessary.  

Due to this being PC, you should make sure you always leave room for improvements/upgrades in the future.  Like an unlocked processor for future overclocking, room for more RAM/HDDs later.  To keep your initial costs down you could go with a single 7200rpm drive and partition the OS to its own section so that upgrading to an SSD in the future would be slick.

Hey, first of all thanks for the info about the software reqs!

Second, if you can just post a build so I can get a starting point it would be awesome. I'll not buy a specified build because I will customize it! :)

bump!