Budget PC Build($850)

I'm posting this to make sure I didn't miss any choke points and have decent quality parts.

This Desktop will be used for gaming and basic video rendering (I plan to post video of Let's Plays to YouTube)

Also if you see any place I can cut down on cost and possibly get more storage that would be awesome too.  I am a little worried about wether I'll have enough cooling or not.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Karaisk/saved/1qOG

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($119.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling ACALP64-GT 25.6 CFM CPU Cooler ($6.99 @ Newegg)
Thermal Compound: Arctic Cooling MX-2 4g Thermal Paste ($4.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($60.97 @ Newegg)
Memory: Mushkin Redline 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 7870 2GB Video Card ($219.99 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT Source 220 ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: XFX 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($74.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $792.86

I switched the graphics card to an EVGA Geforce GTX 650 Ti 2Gb 1.07Ghz

It is a bit of a down grade as far as benchmarks go but it does save me a bit and is very reliable.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/OMpH

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($164.99 @ Newegg) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ Outlet PC)

Motherboard: MSI 990XA-GD55 ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard ($112.55 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($106.25 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($88.43 @ Outlet PC)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB Video Card ($234.99 @ Newegg)

Case: Cooler Master Elite 335 Upgraded ATX Mid Tower Case ($36.85 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $851.03

that cooler wont give you much benifit over a stock cooler, look around for some deals with case/ps combos you can save a bit of cash usualy that way most low end case combos come with around a 500w ps for under 100 all up other than that everything seems pretty spot.

I like that processor but I'm worried that it might be choked by the GPU... It would definately be choked by the GTX 650ti.... I don't really want to get rid of the SSD.  Not only will it cut down on loading times, which I like but also it will cut the time rendering by a huge ammount...

Thanks yeah I already got rid of that fan =P I found the Sentey DS1-4246 with a 600w power supply... I was a little worried about maybe getting a better case but that allows me to do that and save me money.

??? gpu choked by a 8 core cpu?

you want  to use a low end video card? 

A ssd will not help you in any way outher than loading windows faster and maybe makeing games load a tiny bit faster

A faster cpu+more ram will render faster and you cant even game on a 650ti at 1080p and record video at any kind of playable frame rate 

Ether your trying to troll me or you have no clue on what your doing,

but trying to cash in on the latest craze of trying to make money from youtube

^lol

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ONXR

You'll have to forgive me for my derpy brain last night it was around 3am where I live.  Also I meant to say the CPU will be choked by the GPU.

I am not very experienced when it comes to pc builds but I have heard that rendering from an SSD is much faster... and loading times are really rather awesome... Perhaps it would be wiser to go with the 16gb of RAM.

Regardless there is no need to go out of your way to attack me...

Also I've been playing in a channel with a buddy of mine for a while now and since I'm using a laptop with integrated graphics it is pretty much impossible for me to record... Hence why I'm getting a pc capable of playing, recording and editing video.

Rendering 8320 and a gtx 660 or 660ti if possible would be your best bet, for gaming, the 7870 is better, but if you like rendering, the 660ti and 660 will destroy the 780 depending on if your programs use cuda

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Prsp

If you want to save some money you could go with an 8350 instead of the Intel as well. Can't go wrong with either but since can fit this in I would get the Intel but it doesn't matter 8350 or 3570k.

^^ LMAO

Then how would you change this? Yes that was a little over zelous with the "Best one here" So I changed it :p. I was feeling a little arrogant last night haha. And I was typing on my tablet so thats why there were the miss types.

Heres another little different one built on the AMD platform. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PzBm

Its generaly good practice to ignore all advice that starts by taking stabs at you or calls you noob/bad without backing up what there saying (ignore these fools).

Pretty simple guy doesnt like ssds needs to be ignored load times start times not important since when...

what did you end up choosing?