Budget gaming rig

I made a post like this late last year but my budget was cut 500 dollars i have a budget of 650 dollars i have tried to make a few builds with a gtx 760 and a fx 6300 but i can never get quite on budget  any help would be appreciated 

Including OS?

i don't need any peripherals or an os

Parts From Newegg.com

ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM $19.99

NZXT Source 210 Elite White Steel $44.99

Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 $59.99

GIGABYTE GA-F2A75M-HD2 (rev. 3.0) FM2+ AMD A75 $54.99

GIGABYTE GV-N760OC-2GD REV2.0 GeForce GTX 760 2GB Windforce (Assasins Creed 4 Free) $259.99

AMD 760K Richland 3.8GHz Socket FM2 $89.99

Patriot Viper 3 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 $71.99

NZXT HALE82-N NP-1BN-0550A-US 550W $49.99

Total $658.86 After Shipping

Please respond with feedback

i like everything its just the processor and the motherboard i dont want to go to cheap or go over budget would it be worth it to go up a notch on the processor? if its within 30 dollars more than the original budget?

This is better than the Athlon and is $660 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2IbhY

Feedback: the memory has to high of a cas latency and is a single stick so it has less bandwidth compared to a 2 x 4gb set.

You can get a EVGA Gtx 760 for less

use pc part picker

that looks great! would i need to update the bios on the motherboard though and how would i do that?

In gaming there would be little no no difference between the 760k and the FX 6300, The comment posted about the ram latency will not effect your gaming about  dual channel the reason I recommended single is because in the future if you want to put in more ram to have 16GBs you can. If you were going to invest $30 more I would put then towards better GPU. All the parts I used for your build were 4 stars plus except the RAM because someone got mad because the didn't get a rebate and wrote a bad review.

No you don't need to update the motherboards bios. That warning is there for any 970 chipset motherboard with a bulldozer part. It only actually affects the 8350 and 8320. The bios doesn't know how to handle those parts but any 6*** or 4*** part is fine.  

i know but the cache is terrible compared to the other one

You don't need 16gb's of ram for gaming so you might as well just get the 2 x 4gb kit and have better performance. Plus you can always just get another 2 x 4gb kit for 16gb's. Its not like any average user needs the option of 32gb's. Cas latency is a important factor in ram. It is how fast the memory will respond to your inputs. So you might as well get the 9 cas for the same price stupid.  

Also there is a big difference between the 6300 and 760k. The 6300 ahs two more cores. And games are made to use more than the 4 cores of the 760k so the 6300 will perform better in games.

There are not all that many games that take advantage out more than 4 cores, The motherboard that fit in to his budget was a dual channel motherboard and 1600Mhz Ram with a Cas Latency of 9 cost more unless you want to go to a untrusted brand. Musiclife373 if you want to get Dual Channel with a Cas of 9 this would be the way to go PNY XLR8 8GB 2 x 4GB for $77 but that will mean you can upgrade to more in the future 

ok thanks a lot! would it be better if i just went intel?

Ok just shut your stupid face. All games are getting threaded in the future for 8 cores. Why? the next gen consoles have 8 cores so every game with a console port (like 90%) will have 8 core threading. If you'd use newegg which doesn't have the best pricing you'd know you can fit a 2 x 4gb kit in. Use pcpartpicker and its clear that he has room to work at 2 x 4gb with the 6300 and a good motherboard.

In this price range, hell no

ok i just saw the benchmarks and i was a little concerned. 

Of what games?