Budget Gaming pc build

When running Uningine Valley (average gaming situation) it was drawing about 360W, that's 80% of the rated PSU capacity. And that's a RM450, there are better units out there. And I was wrong (I will edit my post), it was drawing 430W with Furmark, which stresses mainly the GPU, not the CPU. Also, the guy says that people were playing games all weekened long, and there were no hiccups.

Yes, I agree, I prefer running with a PSU at 50%-75%, because 50% is maximum efficiency, but to suggest 500W for a budget-oriented build... not wise at all. Invest that money in a better GPU, as long as the PSU is decent.

I'm pretty sure that the XFX 450W was a better option. Anyway I COMPLETELY changed the list and I will give my reasons. 

Firstly, here's the link: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3calJ

I went for the Athlon 760k because it's basically an APU with the integrated graphics turned off, at an amazing price. Furthermore, look at the APU. It's great for a PC that sits next to the TV, but it's not so good for a dedicated gaming PC, especially not a budget PC. My reasons: You're at a low budget, when you wanna upgrade, you can't really just change the CPU, or change the GPU. You'll have to either purchase a combination of both, or another APU. Bad idea my friend. The Athlon 760k is great, won't bottleneck a high end card too much, so even if a year or two down the line if you wanna upgrade your GPU, you won't be wasting the CPU. Also, the Athlon 760k + the GTX 650 Ti will DEFINITELY outperform the A10 6800k. Like, is that even a question? 

Remember: You can't spend an extra 30-50 euros and add another 4 gb of ram but you cannot spend an extra 30-50 euros and just upgrade your 6800k to a 7850k or something. You aren't wasting money by going with 4 gigs of RAM and believe me, you aren't bottlenecking MOST games with it. Only titles like Battlefield will require that extra RAM. Plus, you can just add another 4 gigs a month or two later. But you can't make your 6800k have a better integrated GPU after a month with 30 euros. 

I went for a fractal simply because it costed less and you don't need to buy the extra fan. Also, as for the power supply; yes it'll be a little messy in there but it shouldn't be too difficult to route the cables. I'm using an Aerocool DS Cube with a 450W XFX (same as the one I included in the link), and although I was a bit annoyed while setting it up, in hindsight, it saved me money and we all KNOW that XFX quality is unparalleled. 

Lastly, your 650 Ti by Asus is a beast, and even if you don't go for that particular graphics card (look for a 750 Ti or a 265X), you still have around 128 euros to purchase a graphics card (assuming that your budget is 500 euros). 

Edit: I would lastly like to add that I'm running an XFX 450W myself, with a Sapphire HD 7850 as well as an Athlon 760k with 4 GB RAM. The Sapphire 7850 does marginally beat the 650 Ti, just letting you know, and it consumes more power. I have no problems and have been running this rig for over a month. :) xD

HD 7850 is around the R7 265.

I would go with an APU and add a GPU down the road.

Thanks for the video post, back when I ran my 500w I was told it wouldn't be able to run my 7870 and it was fine.  I consider 500w minimum for any gaming PC build because it gives you a little more breathing room, especially if you upgrade your GPU, add additional platter drives etc...

The trend seems tho with cards like Nvidia's 750ti and Maxwell we may be starting to go into more power efficiency so my point could be totally invalid tomorrow.

will the 750k and gtx 650 ti outperform the 6800k ?

cause i cant find a retailer for the 760k 

Yes the 650 Ti with the 760k will easily outperform the 6800k and even the 7850k xD Just go for the 750k (it's just clocked 0.4 GHz lower, that's all) if you can't find the 760k. 

Edit: As for some tech noob, you know that crossfire and stuff will make you run into issues, let's just stick with one card. 

45$ Athlon X2

40$ RAM 1x4GB

100$ F2-A85XM-A

250$ GTX 760

50$ 1TB Hard Drive

60$ 500W Corsair Builders' Series PSU

50$ Pick a case you like, or use a cardboard box

Total

595$

Lol don't go for the Athlon X2, the Athlon 760k is much better... 

Update: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/3cRZP

Newer chipset and better motherboard, better GPU (650 Ti by Asus), different RAM (Kingston 1 x 4 GB 1600 MHz 9-9-9-24)