Budget gaming Laptop?

I wasn't sure where I should put this since I couldn't find anything about laptop suggestions

But anyways I was hoping to get a APU based laptop system, and I wanted to know if you guys can help me choose the laptop that is worth the money! (I live in Bremerton, which is near seattle)

I'm thinking of spending $500~$700 On this laptop, usally for gaming (Mostly star craft 2 and fifa 13) and I think A10s can run sc2 at medium~high graphic quality? (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

I can spend $700, but it'd be nice to spend less,  (i was hoping to spend around $500 rather than around $700 or less is good too) and buy a laptop that's most money-efficient (if that's the right word?)

Thank you guys in advance, and ask if any other info is needed!

Oh and also if you have other gaming laptops for suggestion, I'm open to it if you think that's more money-efficient! 

I would check out Lenovo's IdeaPad Y series. At $750 starting you get a GT750M card, 3rd gen i7, Win8, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD. This laptop is sli capable and you can add another 750M in the ultrabay. 

Or you can remove the stock 750M in the future and swap out for a ultrabay modula compatible card that fits.

Crysis 3 runs at 45+ @ 1920x1080 on medium settings with no AA  as seen in a demo by mobiletechreview on youtube. Im sure SC2 and FIFA will run just fine.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/acer-acer-15-6-laptop-amd-a10-4600m-1tb-hdd-10gb-ram-windows-8-v3-551-x630/10242052.aspx