Hey awesome tek syndicate community! I would like to build a pc which is geared towards editing dslr footage with Premiere Pro and also some gaming (mostly BF4). Unfortunately I am on a tight budget...
- Budget: 700€ = 960$
- Purpose: Editing with Premiere Pro, Gaming (BF4 for the most part)
- I live in Austria, Europe
- Neither any peripherals nor an OS are needed
- I plan on using my TV as a display and therefore need an HDMI output
- Existing parts: 120gb SSD, 1TB HDD (this is pretty old though and I am afraid it might fail on me)
- It would be nice to overclock the cpu
Gaming: I would like to play on 1080p with the highest settings possible.
Editing: The most important thing for me is smooth playback. I don't really care about the time consumption of the final rendering.
I appreciate every help in advance!