Goal Gaming up until BF4 in medium resolution.
Other uses internet excel word paint.net eagle and
some kind of linux to replace windows..
- 148 euro /$202 APU CPU: A10-7850K
- 49 euro / $67 Motherb: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3
- 60 euro / $82 RAM: Kingston Beast 2 x 4GB DDR3-2400
- 50 euro / $68 HD: Seagate 1TB SATA HDD
- 38 euro / $52 Case: Cooler Master N200 CPU cooler max 160 mm PSU max 170mm
- 54 euro / $74 PSU: Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze 140mm deep
- 19 euro / $26 Optical: GH24NS95 DVD writer
- 26 euro / $35 Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev.2 (153mm)
- 444 euro /$606 total
In the Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 memory compatibility list it says this one is ok:
KHX24C11T3K4/16GX and this is a 4x4GB kit with the same spec as the 2x4GB kit KHX24C11T3K2/8X
So it should work right?
A10/7700 is a little cheaper, 132 euro/181 dollar, but i think i should spend the extra money.. better GPU.
The CPU cooler Gelid Tranquillo Rev.2 is available in Europe, but in the states I would order something like this:
30 dollar: Cooler Master Hyper T4 or RR-T4-18PK-R1 or the 412. Only these are higher then 160mm
Partpicker is very handy just does not check if the height of the CPU cooler fits in the case!
Prices of the CPU, case, power supply are a little higher in Europe, total price in the states would be around 559 dollar.
Just let me know what your thougths are, what i should do different or just buy all the stuff.